• meateater

Originally posted by Thate
    kid owns faber at 145
    GSP? at 145?

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

I was talking about kid nori from heros would whip up on faber from wec.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Thate
        I was talking about kid nori from heros would whip up on faber from wec.
        10-4

Comment

• DaPit26

Yeah but does kid still fight mma? I thought he was giving it up? Or is his fight with Rani still on??? I don't really follow japanese fighting or K-1 at all anymore.

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

I have not seen many impress me as much as Faber has recently....Id pay to see him fight pretty much anyone....Luckily i dont have to do that with VS and all....I will be watching the Affliction card, and even considering going to it live...Not sure if i would rather pay for the nose bleeds and be there or pay for the pay per view and watch from the couch......
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• CO-B16
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DaPit26
              Spider will be good at 205. He's tall so adding the weight won't slow him that much. Actually for his height, 205 is more average. He fought successfully in pride at 205. The lightheavyweight division in the ufc is one of the most competative besides the lightweight div. Anyone can beat anyone right now. I think he'll do well. I'm not counting Irvin out that quick tho like many have been. Dude has heavy ass hands. We'll see if he can beat him on the ground and avoid knees in the clinch. I'd love to see someone kick silvas ass. We'll see with time if he truly is the best lb for lb in the word with the bumping up. GSP is very close as well as faber.
              How the hell do you pop in and not say whats up to us all....You disappear and come back like not a days past.......Whats up man, where ya been?????How is the family, little one????
              THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• ninobambino
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DaPit26
                Yeah but does kid still fight mma? I thought he was giving it up? Or is his fight with Rani still on??? I don't really follow japanese fighting or K-1 at all anymore.
                From my understanding he has put MMA on hold while training to compete in the 2008 olympics (freestyle wrestling) but still has 2 fights left on his K-1 Hero's contract.

He has only fought in K-1 and shooto so he is really not the well known to the outside world. But the "kid" is pretty damn good... Would love to see him fight Faber but don't think that will ever happen.

Comment

Working...