• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

KIMBO FIGHT THIS WEEKEND!!!CHECK IT

HE MERKED THIS MAN..

HE BLEW UP THE DUDES EAR AND HAD TO STOP THE FIGHT!!!

check out this guys fukin ear
  • Vegas Kid

That ear looked like shit even before the fight started

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

i think it was swollen but all that pounding inflated that shit up..

did you see him hit the referee when he stopped the fight?

Comment

• Vegas Kid

yeah that was stupid...do you really need to get your ass kicked all over again?

I wish the ref would have beat his ass.

Not a good debut for Elite on CBS considering the fight stoppage for the title. Such BS

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

i know..i wouldve loved to see the ref take a swing at him..the dude didnt do shit

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

kimbo was owned in that second round

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

i think he would of beat kimbo if they stayed down...
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by black7
                i think he would of beat kimbo if they stayed down...
                but they didnt, and he got his skull beat on
                Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                  • May 2007

I would love too see him fight some real competition and get his ass beat.

Comment

• CO-B16
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

The only way Elite was going to let Kimbo lose that fight is if he was completely knocked out cold....thats it, period.....Kimbo can punch, but he would not stand a chance with any good to great fighter....Not even close....
                    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

yea hed get destroyed..

has a good set though and can take some nasty blows

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

of course kimbo cant fight a top fighter
                        hes been training for a year + and has 3 fights

what do u people expect?
                        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• CO-B16
                          Vet
                          • May 2004

Hey Nig, don't you think that fight was treated a little different than the others that night??? I think it was so obvious....I do understand he is very new to the sport, but with the hype comes the critics.....Im rooting for the guy...I like to watch him fight, i just hope he can get better from his back and build up his stamina...He was spent after the 2nd round and end of the fight.....On a side note, did you see the show versus put on on sunday.....That Pulver/Faber fight was bad ass.....As well as the maeda/Torres fight....Both were great fights....I was impressed with Fabers speed and stamina.....
                          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

shit i like Kimbo to...the dudes from miami so i gotta rep em..

you should see his homeboy..one of my boys chills with the dude..hell be coming out soon to..his names levelz..sick ass fighter..fast as fuk

Comment

• Trapology
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by CO-B16
                              Hey Nig, don't you think that fight was treated a little different than the others that night??? I think it was so obvious....I do understand he is very new to the sport, but with the hype comes the critics.....Im rooting for the guy...I like to watch him fight, i just hope he can get better from his back and build up his stamina...He was spent after the 2nd round and end of the fight.....On a side note, did you see the show versus put on on sunday.....That Pulver/Faber fight was bad ass.....As well as the maeda/Torres fight....Both were great fights....I was impressed with Fabers speed and stamina.....
                              No, not really
                              IMO all 4 of the stopages were bad..

Baroni was still moving, the girl was still in the fight and its obvious the guy lawler fight could keep going

Granted the lawler fight I think was a huge misunderstanding.

Part of me thinks its just elite xc trying to dumb down the violence to avoid brutal stopages which may turn fans off.

I think the Kimbo stopage was fine....he wobbled backward into the cage and droped his hands...Say what u want about kimbo but hes a good accurate puncher, and with thompsons history of having a horrible chin and poor defense, im about 99% sure he would have been blasted in the very next punch.

And your also right....those to fights on the WEC were incredible....I was VERY impressed with pulver, i though faber was gonna steam role him, but pens looked the best ive ever seen him and was in the fight the whole time. The way penn punked him and the fact he hasent had a big win in a while made me kinda think he should wrap it up. But now im confident that jens could get a few more wins under his belt and maybe some how beat faber the second time around. Or alteast have another great fight

Comment

Working...