GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

I'm wondering if IM is a viable solution. I know people that shoot insulin into their muscles.

Comment

• bufbiker

Will switch subject to ipamorelin as soon as I finish this vial of ghrp-6. Trying to not burn out pathways that release GH. My thinking, by switching peps ghrp-6 for a month then ipamorelin for a month, because they both stimulate different glands to create release of GH it should prevent burn out. Not sure of the science behind this thinking, but it seems sound.

Had an interesting development I wanted to relate. I hurt my right shoulder last Tuesday doing flat bench training. Repping 555 like a dummy. My point is I should not have been able to train today the way my shoulder had been hurting. I've been doing this for 30 years and can pretty much tell how bad an injury is just from the way it feels. I shold have been out a month probably.
      BUT, I have been giving subject at least one ghrp-6 shot in the right sholder since last Tuesday when It got hurt. Dropped the cjc1295 w/o dac so I can finish up ghjrp then switch to ipam without an open vial of cjc sitting in my fridge for a month.
      This is what my training session today coinsisted of for flat bench:
      warm ups, then - 455x10, 455x10, 455x8, 425x10, 425x10
      My 3rd set of 455 shoulder was hurint again in the same way, but pain was not as intense. I was able to push through, even though I did have to lower weight just a bit.

My hypothesis is that it is possible that ghrp-6 has some healing properties that could be beneficial for sports injuries with site specific injections. Shoulder hurt, inject in delt IM.
      There is no way I should have been able to do what I did today without the pain shutting me down. The tren doesn't heal that quickly so it must be the peps.
      I'll find out because now my subjects left shoulder hurts.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Very good thread bro!!!

My subject did see great injury healing from ghrp/grf combo

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
          Will switch subject to ipamorelin as soon as I finish this vial of ghrp-6. Trying to not burn out pathways that release GH. My thinking, by switching peps ghrp-6 for a month then ipamorelin for a month, because they both stimulate different glands to create release of GH it should prevent burn out. Not sure of the science behind this thinking, but it seems sound.

Had an interesting development I wanted to relate. I hurt my right shoulder last Tuesday doing flat bench training. Repping 555 like a dummy. My point is I should not have been able to train today the way my shoulder had been hurting. I've been doing this for 30 years and can pretty much tell how bad an injury is just from the way it feels. I shold have been out a month probably.
          BUT, I have been giving subject at least one ghrp-6 shot in the right sholder since last Tuesday when It got hurt. Dropped the cjc1295 w/o dac so I can finish up ghjrp then switch to ipam without an open vial of cjc sitting in my fridge for a month.
          This is what my training session today coinsisted of for flat bench:
          warm ups, then - 455x10, 455x10, 455x8, 425x10, 425x10
          My 3rd set of 455 shoulder was hurint again in the same way, but pain was not as intense. I was able to push through, even though I did have to lower weight just a bit.

My hypothesis is that it is possible that ghrp-6 has some healing properties that could be beneficial for sports injuries with site specific injections. Shoulder hurt, inject in delt IM.
          There is no way I should have been able to do what I did today without the pain shutting me down. The tren doesn't heal that quickly so it must be the peps.
          I'll find out because now my subjects left shoulder hurts.
          There are two receptors in the somatotrophs. one is for GRFs and one for Ghrelin. The ipamorelin, GHRPs and hexarelins are for the Ghrelin receptor. The cjc1293, cjc1295, GRF1-29 etc are for the
          GRF receptor. They have different modes of control and regulation. You're not so much using different receptors by switching GHRP to Ipa but probably still beneficial since it may hit the receptor a little differently kind of line AAS. Switching now and then seems to help even thougbthey pretty much hit the same receptor.

Comment

• bufbiker

Thanks Glyco. That is easier to understand than what I've been reading.
            I think I am going to drop my tren/test from 600mg tren/500mg test a week to just one shot of 300mg tren e and 250mg test e. Only did one shot last week and libido has sky-rocketed this week so far. I think the peps are strong enough that there is no need for the higher doses of aas. Peps seem to be as potent as any of the standard orals with less in the way of health risks. I have gained from 255ish back up to 269 but look more lean than when I was 255. Weight gain has plateaued I think. It just took me a while to get my eating under comtrol with the introduction of the ghrp-6. I definately had an increase in calories for a few weeks.
            Curious to see what happens with less aas in the mix.
            Wondering...could peps be a stand alone? I realize the peps are simply enhancing the aas to some degree, but still I wonder...

Comment

• caladin

Bench training seemed to suffer Tuesday. Joints seemd to be sore. It could be from all the rain we've been getting. Wondering if it could be from the ghrp6 also though.
              Usually if I'm staying at one weight as a maintenance training session I can hit 455 for 5 sets of 10, but Tuesday sets were 10, 7, 5 then went down to 425 due to stiffness in wrists, elbows and shoulders.
              I've unintentionally gained several pounds. I haven't increased my calories or liquid intake so it has to be the ghrp. Pretty sure it's not the tren since I've ben on it for 7-8 weeks or more now.
              My belly looks like my grandkids have been using it for a punching bag. Little bruises all over.
              I wonder if I'm bruising it trying to pinch some skin up to inject in? I'm afaraid to try just sticking the needle up under the skin because it is so tight it is hard to pinch any skin on the belly.

Will add the cjc1295 w/o DAC to research subject in a couple of weeks.
              Still sketchy on dosing. Someone is telling me 100mcg 3x a day just like the ghrp, others saying to use less. Not sure where to dose it right now and want to get that sorted out before I start using it.
              No need to exceed 100mcg per shot. Can be used up to 5 times a day but you have to be creative. Would you like to know more? Im quite versed in peptides.

Comment

• caladin

I'm wondering if IM is a viable solution. I know people that shoot insulin into their muscles.
                You can pin IV and IM but no real gain.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by caladin
                  No need to exceed 100mcg per shot. Can be used up to 5 times a day but you have to be creative. Would you like to know more? Im quite versed in peptides.
                  I would love to hear anything you have experienced for sure.
                  I don't have the ability to dose 5x a day due to work getting in the way. Would hate to lose a job I've had for 14.5 years over a pep pin.
                  Teach me and call me grasshopper!
                  Are there draw backs to pinning IM, less potent, release slower, etc...? Because I have to tell you, my stomach hurts!
                  I have read that some lab rats were injected iv, the only change was a slight rush, more so than with the subq. But I have no desire to start pinning iv. Too many memories from the '70's and '80's.

Comment

• bufbiker

Starte ipamerelin this afternoon. Will not give subject the cjc1295 wo dac during ipam use. Only going with 100mcg 3x a day on the ipam.

Comment

• bufbiker

Ipamorelin is already at work. Gained another pound in the past couple of days.
                      Up to 272 in the mornings fasted.
                      What is interesting is that the original intent was to get down to a more comfortable weight and get into single digits as far as bf%'s go.
                      But I'm looking good in the mirror. A little less bloat today than recent days at this time of the evening, but weight up to 277 this evening.

Comment

• bufbiker

Ipamorelin is as advertised. Just as strong as anythig else, maybe a bit more so, no real side effects (ie. hunger, etc) and my contin uous drowsiness has finally disappeared.

Comment

• Glycomann

Ipamorelin is as advertised. Just as strong as anythig else, maybe a bit more so, no real side effects (ie. hunger, etc) and my contin uous drowsiness has finally disappeared.
                          You might drop weight on Ipa. I hold water on GHRP6 but not Ipa or GHRP2.

Comment

• bufbiker

I have dropped a couple of pounds, but not enough to be sure yet. My weight can cvary as much as 7-8 pounds from a morning weigh in to an evening weigh in on any given day.

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                              Vet
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
                              Great log!! I personally love peptides over gh I think I get more bang for my buck with a good peptide combo
                              AND less fakes!
                              if the HGH market wasnt so screwed up I may feel otherwise. for now its all about IGF1 for me. and a sermorelin/ghrp combo here and there.. ohh and MT2 for tan! :-)

Comment

• bufbiker

Weight is staying steady at 276lbs but I've been working like a dog this week too and niot eating right, skipping meals etc.
                                Strength is still at a decent level.
                                On squats tonight hit 585 for 8 clean reps, repping 495 x10 for eveal sets, which is not really unusual for me, but I haven't trained legs in a month.
                                I will be so sore over the weekend.

Comment

Working...