IBE Nolva

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juiced

IBE Nolva

I just got some liquid nolva from IBE labs. The little dropper doesnt indicate how much equals 1ml. I was wondering if you guys could let me know how much equals 1ml. Or if you know how many drops it should be to take .5ml which would be 10mg. I am running 10mg throughout my next cycle of TestE.

Thanks for the help
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Juiced
    I just got some liquid nolva from IBE labs. The little dropper doesnt indicate how much equals 1ml. I was wondering if you guys could let me know how much equals 1ml. Or if you know how many drops it should be to take .5ml which would be 10mg. I am running 10mg throughout my next cycle of TestE.

Thanks for the help
    I believe that approx 1/2 dropper is 10mgs, the best way is to draw 1/2 dropper then squirt it into a syringe for measurement the first time.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I believe that approx 1/2 dropper is 10mgs, the best way is to draw 1/2 dropper then squirt it into a syringe for measurement the first time.

I agree
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Juiced

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

If youve got an extra needle and syringe, then just measure it that way.... the dropper seems to pull up different amounts for me everytime.... you can use the same needle and syringe since its oral, no need to worry about bacteria and such.... this is what i do....
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• ronb
            VET
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by CO-B16
            If youve got an extra needle and syringe, then just measure it that way.... the dropper seems to pull up different amounts for me everytime.... you can use the same needle and syringe since its oral, no need to worry about bacteria and such.... this is what i do....
            I was going to suggest the same thing. At least you'll get the correct amount
            Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• Juiced

thanks for the suggestions, ill just measure it out with the syringe, thats probably the easiest and most accurate way.

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Juiced
                thanks for the suggestions, ill just measure it out with the syringe, thats probably the easiest and most accurate way.
                Make sure to take the needle off before sticking in your mouth, sticking your tongue sucks. I actually read another thread somewhere, where a guy did this and got an infection in his tongue..
                BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• ronb
                  VET
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BigSickD
                  Make sure to take the needle off before sticking in your mouth, sticking your tongue sucks. I actually read another thread somewhere, where a guy did this and got an infection in his tongue..
                  No way! Who is this person! i have shit i need to sell.
                  Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

Working...