Clear All
  • reps
    Vet
    • Oct 2007

For all ppl from new england

Isnt it awesome to have the RED SOX and THE PATS

LIFE IS GOOD!
  • blupitbull

I'm happy, and if the Celtics stay healthy we might have three world champs.

Comment

• mrbigstuff
      • Sep 2007

hell yeah

Comment

• JrMaFia
        BANNED for being a JETS fan
        • Oct 2007

new england did not win the superbowl yet they still have to play the steelers and indy
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
        Cassidy: Crue!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
        Cassidy: Def Lep!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
          new england did not win the superbowl yet they still have to play the steelers and indy
          Yeah i know it sucks when ur team is so good even the other good teams are all ppl want to see play ur team cus they blow everyone away o yeah but thats all good well see when we play indy and the steelers we will be on the phone making a bet soon then

peace piason

Comment

• JrMaFia
            • Oct 2007

fuck NE patriots luckiest franchise in history and a bunch of cheaters. The fucking tuck rule against oakland give me a break. Or the year they illegally came on the field with a snow blower and vinietieri kicked a field goal. Or the fact they would leave the tarp off the field to slow the running game down of other teams or the taping of the defensive signs. Bunch of fucking cheaters.

Bellichick is a fucking cheating pussy.
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Juiceluva

The steelers and INDy...HAHAHAHAHAH.....Peyton Manning will die....

Comment

• JrMaFia
                • Oct 2007

payton took care of new england last year

Comment

• Tysonmax

payton took care of new england last year

Indy deserved the win last year, but Reche Caldwell did have a hand in the Pat's losing that one. No matter what it's gonna be a good football season. If New England wins the title they will have earned it.

Home Games against : San Diego, Washington, Philly, and Pittsburgh
                  Road Games against : Dallas, Indy, Baltimore

They play all the big boys

Comment

• reps
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2007

fuck NE patriots luckiest franchise in history and a bunch of cheaters. The fucking tuck rule against oakland give me a break. Or the year they illegally came on the field with a snow blower and vinietieri kicked a field goal. Or the fact they would leave the tarp off the field to slow the running game down of other teams or the taping of the defensive signs. Bunch of fucking cheaters.

Bellichick is a fucking cheating pussy.
                    maf u kill me u think they are cheaters cause of that shit with the jets
                    no they are not as smart as all the other teams doing it and they just got caught

I believe San Diego was picked by all the pros to be the next superbowl champs and guess what we rolled them like cookie dough
                    \

o yeah maf one more thing

YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK

GO BOSTON

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      • Oct 2007

They do suck i am a mets fan

Comment

• Cruci
                        Vet
                        • Nov 2006

If you aint cheatin you aint tryin
                        Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Juiceluva

They do suck i am a mets fan
                          Finally we agree on something...Fuq the yankee's

Comment

• dapado85

The Rockies won 18 of the last 19. Rocktober baby!! The Patriots are going tohave their hands full this weekend with the Cowboys though> The Cowboys are on such an emotional high after last week, and while the Pats are a great club, they are beatable....Plus it is in Dallas, and they are opening the stadium 2 hours early to really get the fans into it. I love sports!!

Comment

• phonsino

that whole thing about cheating is bullshit as they all do it. It is like watergate

Comment

Working...