Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u
    • Apr 2024

Final Florida softball trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna be flying out Saturday for the Sunday start of the kiddo's final college softball tournament. It'll be nice to leave the cold and snow behind for a while...

Not sure who's getting the tournament opener this year, but I'm hopeful she gets the nod...

so if I'm sparce in my activity you can figure I'm sitting getting baked by the sun catching foul tips...
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Have a good time.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Savor the last one

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Enjoy it brother!

Comment

• Superior
          • Aug 2018

What part of Florida, I umpired both baseball and softball when I lived there.
          http;//.

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by Superior
            What part of Florida, I umpired both baseball and softball when I lived there.
            We are staying in Orlando area, games are spread around from winter haven, Kissimmee, and Orlando. the group hosting is called "The Spring Games"

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
              Banned
              • Apr 2018

Have a great time. Good luck to the team and hoping she gets the call.

Comment

• A1food4u

Just got back....

so proud, the freshman and the junior college transfer make a huge difference... still some agonizing moments of poor play but the team looks better... Lys got the opener and didn't throw well, but the coach had faith to give her back the ball and she responded, won 6-2. All in all she finished 5-2, could have been 6 and 1 but the coach played a game with the deep bench players in, she gave up only 1 earned run but lost 7-1...lol oh well.

Was a great week, spent a day with Frigge and his girl, that was awesome!!!

Comment

Working...