X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

Mountain-Man...rip

I don't think he was a member here but I'm sure many brothers here who are on various boards as I am know of Mountain-Man...
    I just read yesterday of his untimely passing this past week of an apparent massive heart attack.
    Just thought I'd pass the info along...he was truly a good dude...rest in peace M-M.
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

I have know the man for a few years. He and were members a few other boards. He was a wealth of knowledge and true gentleman. He will extremely missed. Prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I have seen him post at a few places. To bad.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

I recall him, but never knew him. He wasn't that old was he? 40s maybe 50? Anyone know for sure?
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
          I recall him, but never knew him. He wasn't that old was he? 40s maybe 50? Anyone know for sure?
          Not sure on the accuracy but I have read in a few other forums he was 44.....way too young.

Comment

• Dustined83
            VET
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
            Not sure on the accuracy but I have read in a few other forums he was 44.....way too young.
            Way too young and too nice of a guy. Also one of the most knowledgeable and eager to help people I've ever came across. RIP

Comment

Working...