Not that's it's ok with any age, but a 77yr old???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theprince
    Banned
    • Mar 2015

Shoot I've seen a few very attractive (to me) elderly women. Very few but I have seen them. They must have been 9/10's when they were younger.

I'm a very curious person and would not rule anything out lol

Edit: That being said this man appears to be equivalent to my fecal material I put into the toilet this morning. No tolerance for rapists. Death penalty if proven guilty beyond a doubt imo.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Kellen Winslow II played for Miami he nearly got awarded the Heisman, he had a pretty good run as a pro. His father Kellen Winslow Sr. is regarded as perhaps the best tight end to ever play in the NFL. The rape Kellen Winslow II is charged with is also of an elderly women. He stands 6'5" and weighs 260. That was his stats when he played pro ball anyhow.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd
        • Apr 2015

She had “Betty Davis” eyes!

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

for the most part these guys were never scholars to begin with, so factor in CTE and they make dumb decisions.

Comment

• Mobman702
            VET
            • Mar 2019

Whats up with these current and or previous NFL players and their OFF the field issues??

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Mobman702
              Whats up with these current and or previous NFL players and their OFF the field issues??
              I've asked this for awhile but pretty much a lot of athletes of any sports as well as celebrities. Not to talk about pro athletes but these celebrities I just can't stand hearing about anymore..

Comment

• jalakes
                VET
                • Apr 2018

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
                Yea...you think he could assault someone a little younger
                This is some funny shit right here!

Comment

• A1food4u

you can trace it back to the types of guys making pro.... gonna sound like a codger here... when you started fudging test scores whole sale, when you started letting boosters decide entrance requirements, when you stopped looking at citizenship and you watered down the class offerings to include art study, classic music appreciation and the like you started letting excuse the term " socially and intellectually challenged" individuals into D 1 sports, then they migrate upwards... so a life long "D" or worse student with a misdemeanor rap sheet as long as his arm makes it into college because he can play football where they sweep his bad behavior under the rug, and then to the pro's where "handler's" keep them out of trouble "maybe", and then you turn them loose without supervision... it's no wonder there is an increasing number of these stories especially in an age where everybody on the street is an instant news reporter because the phone in there pocket is also a video recorder....

Comment

Working...