I Think I'm Going To Quit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

They had their own gravitational pull and had my underwear in an elliptical orbit about them.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

i can never tell if you are trolling or not...

it's so easy to look back at your post and see which route to go...

good luck

Comment

• mrhtbd
        • Apr 2015

Fat girls like fun. We had a pig roast one Spring at the Frat house. Dig a pit and roasted pig; crazy! Had 7 half kegs on hand, plus we dug a bigger, shallow pit, lined it with heavy plastic, and filled it with cherry jello. Fat girls were begging to participate in TX jelly wrestling! That afternoon became a very late night. Mmm, cherry jello...

Note: only RR can validate/refute my projections, but my math is spot on... Remember RR, “It’s work, be back on Sunday, then git goin!” ��

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by mrhtbd
          You were drawn to the line but held your ground. I looked it up, on Monday, March 11th Mars (masculinity) was at 16° Taurus, directly conjunct your natal moon. Mars conjunct moon is an emotional battlefield, Mars (war), Moon (subconscious needs). Good thing you toned it down, as, most of your stress now is your job (with your Sun there you need your career and they need you). Big issue is the 2 power planets in your 8th house of power and sex (Saturn and Pluto). For your way out I looked at Venus (the type of female you desire), well, Venus is in Aquarius for everyone now, so the crazy in woman may be appealing but this one is being a drag and Venus in your chart now is in the 9th house of travel, new vistas and a firey sensual female, opposite of the NA chip seeker. Lastly the full moon happened (and remains) in your house of romance (5th) through this weekend. Maybe you could use a road trip (fun, risk) attached to work, to meet a romantic hot flash-in-the-pan woman who reminds you of the youthful charmer you really are. In 10 days Venus will move into your career house and the window will close; then it’s the career and work grind until May.
          Let me translate Ruff, Your head is in Uranus.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

You guys need to stop. You're killing me. I almost spit out my coffee laughing at you goons. Fat girls on pool tables. Oversized doors. My head..... well I guess better mine than one of theirs?
            Red sent me an email yesterday because I've blocked her from all other forms if electronic communication. She asked if I even want to talk about it. I answered with a simple word she could understand, no.
            She stays locked in her bedroom when I am home. She eats after I go to bed.
            It cracks me up after supper. My wife is always telling myb30 year old pot head son to leave enough for his sister (Red).
            I have met two other women this week I'd like to see. One is a tall thin Latina chick. The other a short little blonde hair brown eyed chi k that i really like. I'm talking to both trying to see when our schedules would mesh so we can get together for whatever. Then i think about the shit I'm already in with two of the three I'm seeing. It's funny but the stripper is the only one I'm really not having issues with. Contractor chick is awesome too, but she keeps talking about love.
            Ain't talking bout love...... what's love got to do with it? To quote a couple of modern poets.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

So what is it you're quitting?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I know.
                I fall right back into the same pattern. It's like Dark said, but probably something much more deep rooted. I love sex. I enjoy the womans reaction to my efforts as much as anything. On tren and winstrol and test once I busted a nut going down on a chick when she started squirting jiz from her hole. Something about the control I have over them when I'm in them watching their pain and pleasure combined. I especially like the pain part.

I've got to get a handle on myself before I screw up really badly. So I'm going to try to quit whoring, seriously. It's a cycle that's hard to break. Lust is a bitch!
                Last edited by Roughrydr; 03-22-2019, 07:04 AM.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

After today I will have been one full week without sex. I'm hoping my wife will be in the mood later. But probably not. The grandkids are here all day. So I'll hit the 7 days without cheating mark because I train legs today and deal with three little rug rats today, 9 years, 8 years and my precious grand daughter 5 years old.
                  Last edited by Roughrydr; 03-23-2019, 08:46 AM.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

7 days without cheating? Wow that’s a long ass time. How’d you ever do it? Now you can help others who share a common peril.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

If you can't beat off due to callouses, get you a Fleshlight or buy some bologna, warm it up in the microwave, and then go to down with it. I heard those two from a friend...

Or maybe work on your flexibility and suck your own dick.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

If I could suck my own dick, I dont think I could make myself do it. But I'm open for pointers just in case. Lol.
                        Laugh Dark, but it's hard with Red two bedrooms over.
                        This whole thing seems stupid as shit, I know. But it's like trying to quit smoking with a carton sitting next to you.
                        By the way its literally been years since I've gone one full week without screwing around on my old lady. But I am seriously trying. I'm just going to throw myself into work and after work hit the weights hard. At least that's my plan.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                          If you can't beat off due to callouses, get you a Fleshlight or buy some bologna, warm it up in the microwave, and then go to down with it. I heard those two from a friend...

Or maybe work on your flexibility and suck your own dick.

The sick thought of a 5'6 250lb stump with a ZZ Top beard trying to suck his own dick is funny.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

It would be difficult. I can barely get my socks on in the mornings.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank

The sick thought of a 5'6 250lb stump with a ZZ Top beard trying to suck his own dick is funny.
                              I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.....

Comment

• Dakota
                                VET
                                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                                It would be difficult. I can barely get my socks on in the mornings.
                                THAT is funny!!

Comment

Working...