Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
rdubb07
Vet

rdubb07 is on a distinguished road
helios

Helios was originally developed by an idea from the legendary body-building guru Dan Duchaine. Generic Supplements is selling this extremely potent solution on the bodybuilding market. The ingredients (Clenbuterol and Yohimbine HCL) are forbidden in almost every country, as well as administration via injection. This is only allowed by a doctor or medical trained nurse. But this form of administration is also the best way for spot reduction.

The art of spot reduction.

When you begin a diet, you may notice that you lose fat very unevenly on your body. The areas you don't wish to concentrate your fat loss seem to be most responsive to the restriction of calories. On the other hand, the areas you desire to shed fat seem to be unaffected by the diet. In women, the breasts may be shrinking, while the lower body remains as fat as it was. In men, even if the waist is getting smaller, the abs are not getting any more visible. Why put your body through a tough and often unhealthy diet if unwanted inches of fat remain? What we want is a specifically targeted fat loss, but we are told that spot reduction is impossible! Is this true?

Rather than an overall and even fat reduction, the weight loss will be more "spot specific". Popular belief is that we can not spot reduce fat. This is however a myth, because the human body does, but unfortunately it doesn't necessarily do it in the places we wish it to. What we have to do, is to redirect the fat destruction in areas we want to shrink rather than everywhere else. Please realise that your abs are not covered by that much fat. Imagine if one could concentrate the fat loss exclusively in that particular area. It is the same thing for the women who could easily lose their lower body fat by strictly concentrating the fat reduction there.

Best sites for application as mentioned above are the triceps, "love handles", thighs, gluteus and the "saddle bags" or waist (basically any area that has fat accumulation). These areas will vary from person to person, though the above listed are the most common. The fat that fails to disappear even through a strict diet is called "stubborn fat". Typically, so called stubborn fat is estrogenic by nature, however some people just have high numbers of A2 receptors. The A2 receptor is highly influenced by oestrogen if you are a women, and if you have estrogenic fat patterns you most likely have large numbers of A2 receptors.

Yohimbine HCL

The reason why 'Yohimbine hcl' is included in Helios is that it binds to the A2 receptor and blocks Norepinephrine(and other A2 agonist including oestrogen) from binding to, and antagonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids). It thus allows for fatty acids to be "burned", hence the stubborn fat will be lost. These two ingredients, Yohimbine and clenbuterol , ?speed up? the metabolism of the injected area and provoke a chemical reaction that change fat cells into fatty acids, which will slip through cell membranes and into the bloodstream to be burned. If you don?t burn the freed fatty acids through a firm aerobic workout, your body will store them again in fatty deposits.

Side effects which may occur are loss of appetite, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, restlessness, irregular heart beat, nausea, excessive sweating, diarrhoea and it is also possible to experience other complications due to the weight, or body fat percentage loss that results from its use.

Why do we spot reduce upside down naturally?

There are two main mediators of fat mobilization. One consists of the circulating hormones such as norepinephrine. They stumble upon fat stores by chance, and will do little to spot reduce. By using oral clenbuterol, we increase the circulation of those lipolytic factors, but we do not truly redirect spot reduction the way we wish to. The chances are, we accentuate the spot reduction in the wrong places. The second pathway is far more interesting. All our adipose stores are innervated by the nervous system a bit like our muscles are. In other words, our brain is directly related to each of our adipose depots. Through the nervous system, the brain can then send neurotransmitters in whatever depot it wishes. Those neurotransmitters (epinephrine and norepinephrine) happen to be the main direct lipolytic hormones. It means that potentially our brain possesses the ability to allow us to spot reduce at will, by sending fat loss mediators in very specific depots. The problem is we do not know how to redirect our brain efforts to help us spot reduce. This is why we spot reduce in the wrong areas: i.e. the places the brain local efforts are the most intense versus the places were it is the laziest.

So, if the brain does not wish to send enough fat loss hormones to the specific areas we want to get rid of, we can do it ourselves by locally injecting those hormones. This way, we can redirect lipolysis where we wish to. It is now possible to spot reduce at will! Whenever I say this, people will get over excited, believing that a single subcutaneous injection will immediately destroy all the fat present. This is not the case as other anti-lipolytic forces are also at play to prevent that. But after a month of local injections plus a proper diet, you will clearly see that those formerly resistant areas are not as hard to get rid of as before. Fat loss will be more evenly distributed, which will indirectly spare muscle mass. In effect, with a classical diet, when you have lost most of your fat except that around the waist, what do you do? Diet harder which translates into an intense muscle cannibalization and a minimal eradication of the waist's fat. By using local injections, this classical suicidal period can be avoided.

Helios dosage should start low (0.25 - 0.5cc) and increase daily or as the user can handle the clen side effects. I wouldn't dose past 3cc of either solution per day and I would split the dosage up into 12 hour intervals (ie have the dose in AM and the other half in the PM). The user can maintain that doase for as long as they wish but, they have to know to come off the higher doses much more slowly then they went up to the higher doses. ie : 1 week increasing daily dosage until the max desired dosafe is reached. Then 2-3 weeks at that dosage and finally dropping the daily dosage for a period of 2 weeks. There are no hard and fast rules but you have an idea how it works.

A good way to cycle Helios

CLEN/Yohimbine

WEEK 1 1/2 CC
WEEK 2 1 CC
WEEK 3 1.5 CC
WEEK 4 2 CC
WEEK 5 2.5 CC
WEEK 6 2 CC
WEEK 7 1 CC
WEEK 8 0.5 CC

T3

7 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
7 DAYS @ 50 MCG
5 DAYS @ 37.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
5 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 6.25 MCG
rdubb07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Some people swear by it.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
rdubb07
Vet

rdubb07 is on a distinguished road
ill be starting it tomorrow in my glutes with the goal in mind to have shredded glutes for my next competition on the 29th this month
rdubb07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Hmmmmmm......
Old 09-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
not too sure on the T3 dose in that cycle. its a good pyramid but i would say you at least have to hit 75 mcg.
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #6
borgluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubb07 View Post
ill be starting it tomorrow in my glutes with the goal in mind to have shredded glutes for my next competition on the 29th this month
Keep us posted bro...Want to hear how this stuff works!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
Ive used it once and I thought it worked very well
It leaves little knots on me for about 45 minutes though
Old 10-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I've never used it either....mainly because i've always been able to shed fat easily without needing such measures. I've always done well with topical Yohimbine too.

I might try this sometime in the future just to see how it works
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
arnoldwannabe

Used it once myself. Seemed to do the trick. I have friends who love it and swear by it.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
Joeplano19
Vet

Joeplano19 is on a distinguished road
Love the stuff but since MP is down, hard to find.
Joeplano19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
DethKlok

Clen aggravates my stomach in a wicked way oral or inj. Now yohimbine I love. I get the bulk powder and its fantastic.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #12
Number-LL
Vet

Number-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the rough
Getting ready to start clen with ephreda, caffeine, and yohimbine. This worked very good the last time I tried it.

Clen in the morning(ramp up the dose) along with ECY and then ECY again right after lunch.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.
Number-LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 AM   #13
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
I keep hearing about helios but i never heard about the spot reduction part of it. i always heard spot reduction doesnt work but this really intrigues me i would love to inject into my stomach and shred fat. let me know how it goes i def want to try this now...........
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
animal87

Does the spot inject work???? I want to know also
Old 06-11-2014, 11:23 PM   #15
Ace Peptides

I apologize for butting into your conversation guys, BUT(LOL) I noticed that you were discussing Helios.. We not only carry Helios, but I can also vouch for the fact that it does indeed work very well for stubborn fat around the middle area especially.. And yes, it really does work for spot injection purposes as well. I didn't even believe in the spot injection part at first either, until I've heard so many of our customers confirm it, and many of my friends have actually shown me their results.. Its a really good product to have in your arsenal now that its summer time for sure!! I'll step back out of your convo now.. Just hoping I could help with some of the questions I saw..