Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Damn, how do I downsize my water gun pics?

Comment

• Chooch
      VET
      • Oct 2009

How bout a 24” arm?? lol. Not mine a buddies of mine, but just too freaky to not share haha
      Attached Files

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Chooch
        How bout a 24” arm?? lol. Not mine a buddies of mine, but just too freaky to not share haha
        Damn son! That's quite large.

LMAO I didn't read the whole thread title. All I read was everyone's favorite body part. Totally missed the time for arms part. haha. I woulda went for that pic first
        Last edited by b52; 01-30-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Chooch
          VET
          • Oct 2009

He’s a monster. 6’ 300lbs with abs. I feel so inferior when we hang out lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

He’s a monster. 6’ 300lbs with abs. I feel so inferior when we hang out lol
            That IS a monster right there. You should invite him to join peak. Wonder what kind of doses a guy that big runs?

Comment

• Chooch
              VET
              • Oct 2009

He’s not really into the forums, he never even looks at any of them let alone participates. I know everything he does and trust me, there’s ppl on these forums that aren’t half his size that use way more than him. Hell, I could show you a pic of a buddy of mine that is 100% natural and embarrasses all of us. I really believe genetics can only be overcome so much with AAS.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

He’s not really into the forums, he never even looks at any of them let alone participates. I know everything he does and trust me, there’s ppl on these forums that aren’t half his size that use way more than him. Hell, I could show you a pic of a buddy of mine that is 100% natural and embarrasses all of us. I really believe genetics can only be overcome so much with AAS.
                I know exactly what you mean. Genetics play the biggest role in all of this. I know a kid who's natural and he just looks ridiculous. And he's only 175 lbs. Strong as an ox too. Makes guys in the 200 lbs category look bad

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Mike O'Hearn is natural

Ask Dawg...

Comment

• Chooch
                    VET
                    • Oct 2009

lol. I’m not saying my buddy in that pic is, far from. Another friend is just a freak though and I’d most definitely natural. He’s a competitive arm wrestler but is built like a bodybuilder. Arms over 20” at I think 5’7” and lean. Shit, if I had those genetics I’d be natural too. Or be on the Olympia stage. Either or lol

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

lol. I’m not saying my buddy in that pic is, far from. Another friend is just a freak though and I’d most definitely natural. He’s a competitive arm wrestler but is built like a bodybuilder. Arms over 20” at I think 5’7” and lean. Shit, if I had those genetics I’d be natural too. Or be on the Olympia stage. Either or lol

One must remember too that how receptors respond to hormones plays a huge role as well. some guys are just better responders, and can run lower doses. Me, I'm not so lucky. I don't have super genetics, and I'm not a hyper responder. Moderate at best. And my conscience scolds me whenever I bump the dose up. I just don't feel safe ramping it up really high but I'd also like to at least do it for one cycle. This must be how a psychopath feels on a regular basis.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Got these for now.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Attached Files

Comment

• Dakota
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

You have more beauty products that 95% of the woman I have tagged brother....
                            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
                              You have more beauty products that 95% of the woman I have tagged brother....
                              Yeah, I didn't buy those lol. They were waiting on my bathroom shelf when I got back from Florida.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Big B
                                Mike O'Hearn is natural

Ask Dawg...
                                Duck eggs baby - 30 whole eggs for $600. Best deal in town.

Comment

Working...