Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-21-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I Think I'm Going To Quit

I think I'm tired of being a man whore. All the time, energy and money I spend whoring could be utilized better in other areas of my life. I've noticed that lately my wife is really getting on my nerves. Not really her per se, but the effects of her illness. I keep catching myself being mean, or asking her why she would say or ask me such stupid shit. She deserves better.
I think I'll slowly cut back on the frequency I see the others. Now I just have to get rid of Red. I have cut off the purse strings, quit letting her take my car, blocked her on all forms of communication on my phone. If she wants to talk to me now she has to talk to me. No more texting bull shit.
Wish me luck brothers. My hands are too calloused to beat off, so I'm not sure how this is going to work. .
But I'm seriously going to try, for real.
You heard it here first.

Muscle Forged In Pain

Last edited by Roughrydr; 03-21-2019 at 04:35 AM..
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:25 AM   #2
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
After my first divorce I became a man whore but tbh it got old pretty quick. I lasted about a year but then I started wanting more. I know everyone is different but that’s my story. Good luck to you.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:38 AM   #3
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
Dementia is a hard thing to live with and or to help with. It will stress the best of us, so don't be too hard on yourself.

It might do you some good to take a break from being a man whore though...LOL. I think the last thing you would want is to have your wife catch you and get hurt over it at this point in her life.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:28 AM   #4
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Glad you're considering this. You'll feel better, well, once you get thru the hoops. I'm sure it will be hard at first but further thru you go, the easier it is to reach that successful journey. You'll realize that there are much more important things in life than sex. Again, you'll be happier. Good luck brother!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:40 AM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I am not sure if Red in her current state of hating my guts will tell my wife she's not my daughter but my mistress. The good/sad thing is that even if she did my wife would forget.
But this red headed bitch and I had a blow out Monday evening that did it for good for me with her. I get off work, she needed me to take her to get her new phone I bought for her Saturday. I guess I owed money for insurance. Then later she wants me to take her to NA to get her 6 month chip, tag, whatever it is. We got into an argument on the way because I said I was horny and wanted some pussy. I didn't mean right there and then in my car, I'm too old for that shit. She went off, two inches from my face screaming that I'm a pussy, I'm a faggot, I don't even make her wet when I screw her.
I laughed and said that all her name calling was useless because I know who I am and what I am. And as far as her dry pussy, the three other women I'm screwing everyone of them comes two or three times. So that was her problem not mine. Then she started trying to punch me in the head while I'm driving, but I'm blocking it all with my elbow and shoulder. But for one little instant I momentarily lost it and shoved her head against the window to hold her off. Then the anger came, I realized I wanted to kill her and I had put my hands on her and I immediately caught myself and let her hit me. Then she starts yelling I'm a pussy and afraid to hit her, a real man would beat her ass. At that moment I was over it. I've been to jail and prison for everything from vandalism to murder. I'm not going down for this crazy bitch.
I dropped her off at NA, told her I was through, it's over. Well the bitch came home. I haven't spoken to her, don't want to. She asked for a ride to NA last night I just turned my head. I hope she had to hitch hike. Maybe someone picked her up and raped and murdered her. It's not my problem any more.
This and the contractor chick saying she's in love with me. I'm done. No more man whoring for me.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:59 AM   #6
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
not to be negative but I think you like pussy too much to completely let it go.

The girl I am seeing wants me and I want her. I like her craziness. My wife and I have fought for 8 years. I am finally done. Her husband and her the same thing. We are not compatible. I have not been who I am and she has not been either. I'll provide more juicy information later after I know where we are going but looking like she is the one. We can both finally be ourselves.

Last edited by legaljuicer; 03-21-2019 at 10:27 AM..
legaljuicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #7
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
not to be negative but I think you like pussy too much to completely let it go.

The girl I al seeing want me and I want here. I like her craziness. My wife and I have fought for 8 years. I am finally done. Her husband and her the same thing. We are not compatible. I have not been who I am and she has not been either. I'll provide more juicy information later after I know where we are going but looking like she is the one. We can both finally be ourselves.
I totally understand what you are saying! My ex & me were opposites, nothing in common. Fast forward to my new gal & we have tons in common. Before I was always walking on glass, I couldn’t be myself at all. I can tell you living like that hot old quick especially when every 3-6 months you hear “I want a divorce”. After so many times you just get numb to it.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 02:35 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Rough you're not a man whore bro. Whores get paid. You pay them - you're a sugar daddy.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:30 PM   #9
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Rough you're not a man whore bro. Whores get paid. You pay them - you're a sugar daddy.
BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA
Old 03-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #10
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Rough you don’t stand a chance. Because you think you do this for pussy. You don’t do it for that reason. You’re really phucked bro.

So put your Capt Save-a-Hoe shirt back on and go down to the club and get another.

I would only this time I would buy them a new car.

But red isn’t leaving. The stray puppy has been fed.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:47 PM   #11
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
C'mon, man. No one ever gets too old for road head.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:07 PM   #12
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Good luck to you, brother.
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:15 PM   #13
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
You were drawn to the line but held your ground. I looked it up, on Monday, March 11th Mars (masculinity) was at 16° Taurus, directly conjunct your natal moon. Mars conjunct moon is an emotional battlefield, Mars (war), Moon (subconscious needs). Good thing you toned it down, as, most of your stress now is your job (with your Sun there you need your career and they need you). Big issue is the 2 power planets in your 8th house of power and sex (Saturn and Pluto). For your way out I looked at Venus (the type of female you desire), well, Venus is in Aquarius for everyone now, so the crazy in woman may be appealing but this one is being a drag and Venus in your chart now is in the 9th house of travel, new vistas and a firey sensual female, opposite of the NA chip seeker. Lastly the full moon happened (and remains) in your house of romance (5th) through this weekend. Maybe you could use a road trip (fun, risk) attached to work, to meet a romantic hot flash-in-the-pan woman who reminds you of the youthful charmer you really are. In 10 days Venus will move into your career house and the window will close; then it’s the career and work grind until May.
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 PM   #14
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
This thread now reminds me of the time six giant fat women Pinned me to a pool table and stripped me.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #15
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
I think I was there, Barnard, Minnesota right? Should’ve gotten suspicious when I saw the over-sized saloon doors!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote