Question about new drink...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shandi

Question about new drink...

So, I found this drink that may have been around for awhile but a girl at work drinks them all the time so I decided to try it. It is called FUZE Healthy Infuzions, there are many different varieties of it but the one I have right now is cranberry raspberry. Has anyone heard of it?

The whole bottle (which is supposed to be 2 servings) has 10 calories, 4 carbs (2 of which are sugar), 40 mcg chromium, 135 mg vitamin c, 450 mg super citrimax, and 45 mg of L-carnitine. Does this sound like a good drink, I do not really know much about nutrition but it tastes pretty good. Does anyone think I should limit how many of these I drink a day? I am just curious because I do not want to be drinking something that may end up hurting me.
  • KitKat

It doesn't have much of anything, I can't see how it would hurt you.

Comment

• Shandi

Thanks, that is what I was thinking too because it just seems like there is not much to it but it is really good and it does provide a little extra energy. I was just looking for something to go along with all the water.

Comment

• ironmaidn

I have tried a few of these and they are not too bad at all. Very nice product. I give them a thumbs up. As far as hurt'n u, not at all. They are very safe.

Comment

• Shawty
          AE Female Member
          • Sep 2007

They're not too bad at all. I like the dragonfruit one but nobody sells that flavor around here!
          Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

Working...