cheat days

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

cheat days

do you guys have cheat days? how often? and what did you eat last time?
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
  • Easto

Everyday

If I am dieting I am pretty strict though. I will cheat about once per week. I am addicted to hamburgers, so I have to eat then once and a while.

Comment

• YummyLicious

I'm usually good through the week, but on Saturdays I cheat with a box of Nerd candy.......ok two (but who's counting?).

Comment

• urafreak

not bad, nerds candy. used to love those...

Comment

• urafreak

i've been very strict for a little over a year and i think i'm going to have a nice cheat day soon.

Comment

• YummyLicious

URA sounds like you DO deservr a cheat day (wow a whole year), so I'm gonna mail you some Nerds. :bounce2:

Comment

• TANK01

A whole Year, I find it difficult to last a week ! :blink:

Hmmmmm, maybe that&#39;s why I got such a fat ass ? <_<

TANK

Comment

• daem

i try to limit my cheating to one meal. my diet is very strict and on a weekend night if i am taking a girl out or eating at a restaurant i will eat whatever i want. an entire day of eating junk really makes me feel sluggish since the carb sources are not as clean as during the week.

the more discipline you have with cheating, the better your results will be.

Comment

• prolangtum

I rarely if ever cheat, I dont feel I need one, I get full and satisfied on good wholesome foods, that I make taste good. If Im hungry between meals, I grab some sugar free jello and ice, and make a slushy.

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-YummyLicious+Sep 1 2003, 01:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YummyLicious @ Sep 1 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> URA sounds like you DO deservr a cheat day (wow a whole year), so I&#39;m gonna mail you some Nerds. :bounce2: [/b][/quote]
                    lol thanks. better send two

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-prolangtum+Sep 6 2003, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prolangtum @ Sep 6 2003, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I rarely if ever cheat, I dont feel I need one, I get full and satisfied on good wholesome foods, that I make taste good. If Im hungry between meals, I grab some sugar free jello and ice, and make a slushy. [/b][/quote]
                      this is how i have dealt with my diet so far. i choose good foods instead of bad ones... just lately i&#39;ve been feeling like i need a little something junky.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I usually cheat for one meal two or three nights out of the week. I dont want to cheat during the day or early or else i would b/c that would benefit me alot more than cheating at night. I have found that cheating for one meal three nights out of the week instead of a whole day of four or five huge cheat meals helps me keep my sanity and continue to make progress.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

My cheat day is Saturday and is actually just a cheat meal. I don't go for junky stuff. Just something I would not usually have. This past Saturday's treat was a big baked potatoe with all the fixin's.

Comment

• Faye

I have a cheat day once every 10 days, and that is really just a meal. I usually just replace a meal with a piece of cake or a brownie. I've got a sweet tooth.

Comment

• disinterment

I only cheat probably once a month with a fast food place because i can't help it.I need to eat some tacos at taco bell or some pizza once in awhile.

Comment

Working...