X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

UFC Fox annoucement!

Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez (heavyweight title fight) for the first fight broadcasted on fox tv.

Very excited to see this match up. Im not sure who Im picking quite yet but leaning towards Cain.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Should be a good battle.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mirage
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

isnt junior a light wt? how is that going to work?
      Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.

Comment

• mirage
        Vet
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mirage
        isnt junior a light wt? how is that going to work?
        dang it nevermind! i confused junior with that GEORGES ST-PIERRE guy... i liked junior on the ultimate fighter. he shows class and isnt constantly talking shit. that gets old...
        Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mirage
          dang it nevermind! i confused junior with that GEORGES ST-PIERRE guy... i liked junior on the ultimate fighter. he shows class and isnt constantly talking shit. that gets old...
          JDS and cain are very classy... I dont think one will overwhelm the other in this fight, thinking it will go back and forth

Comment

• edvedr

Cain is one of my favorite fighters so I will be routing for him tho I really like Junior. Going to be a great fight but on paper I think Cain is the better fighter. His stand up is just as good as Junior but Cain's wrestling is far superior. Both have a ton of heart. I can't wait.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

someone I saw made a good post earlier... not the best match up for a first time on Fox. cain and JDS arent the most popular/marketable fighters at the moment, and it would have been smart to get someone in there like GSP or A silva, or even brock lesnar to draw more people in.

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

Nice to see dana go in and make the first card a big one. A highly anticipated heavy weight title fight? Should be a beast

Its set for november 12th right now
                Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

Working...