X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

pump juice log

Did half a scoop of pump juice 30mins bf hitting calves and abs then cardio today. Felt the energy off of it. Did 3 different calves exercises, 4 sets each and 5 sets of crunches. 30 mins moderate intense cardio on steps. Felt really good that I could go longer... Not bad for first time. Quite impressed. Will be hitting the weights tomorrow when I do chest at 430am. I'm anxious...

Ps- have watermelon flavor and it's yummy yummy
  • cane

glad you like it so far big b! thanks for getting log up so quick

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Did full scoop. Brought me energy and strength throughout the workout. Normally I feel tired toward the end but NOT today!!! Good stuff!!! Oh yeah, felt pumped too!!!

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Full scoop this morning. Back workout was awesome. Full energy and drive thru whole workout! Love it

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Great log big b...i am impressed with the product as well so looking forward to the next workout session tomorrow!
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Still have tons of energy at work lol

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Incredible boost in my performance doing legs this morning. Loving the stuff!

Comment

• cane

short but sweet .. keep it going b big, we here with ya!

when you say strength.. are you meaning the pumps it giving you?

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Another great workout. Did shoulders. Full force all the way thru! It's really making my workouts that much more enjoyable

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by cane
                    short but sweet .. keep it going b big, we here with ya!

when you say strength.. are you meaning the pumps it giving you?
                    Sorry bro. Just saw your post. I started seeing pumps yesterday. Not sure if will see more as I stay on but at the beginning it's all energy and drive but hardly any pumps. After legs yesterday, I noticed my wheels being more jacked and same today with shoulders. I'm loving it. Will order another round for sure. Thanks

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by Big B
                      Sorry bro. Just saw your post. I started seeing pumps yesterday. Not sure if will see more as I stay on but at the beginning it's all energy and drive but hardly any pumps. After legs yesterday, I noticed my wheels being more jacked and same today with shoulders. I'm loving it. Will order another round for sure. Thanks
                      very awesome to hear !!!!

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

With the energy this stuff gives me it kept me strong thru my arm workout this morning... So glad I'm taking this

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                          • Sep 2012

Glad you're getting some solid energy and enjoying the flavor, bro.

About how much water are you mixing it with? Everyone has their own sweet spot, so I'm just curious.

I tend to use more water and HAVE to mix mine with ice (crushed ice if I'm at home) -- SO good.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                          But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MidwestBeast
                            Glad you're getting some solid energy and enjoying the flavor, bro.

About how much water are you mixing it with? Everyone has their own sweet spot, so I'm just curious.

I tend to use more water and HAVE to mix mine with ice (crushed ice if I'm at home) -- SO good.
                            For me little is better. Its sweeter. So I mix it in about 6oz water. Doesn't take much stirring to mix it up. Never had clumps. Also, 20 mins bf workout instead of recommended 30. I started with 30 on Mon and already started feeling it bf I even left for gym. It still working in me about hour post workout or let's just say about up to 2,5hrs after consumed. Very pleased and will be ordering more here in few days to keep in stock...

Comment

• MindlessWork
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Big B
                              With the energy this stuff gives me it kept me strong thru my arm workout this morning... So glad I'm taking this
                              Ditto for me...got a lot done today as well, despite a frustrating day at work. Such is life for being a systems administrator at a hospital...
                              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...