American Chopper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YummyLicious

Originally posted by Grownassman
    I just got back from a Bike Rally in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago and I saw the Orange County guys. There bikes are even more unreal in person. The dad is a big fucker too!
    Interesting..........so he's just as big a bitcher in person as he comes off on the show.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Grownassman
      I just got back from a Bike Rally in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago and I saw the Orange County guys. There bikes are even more unreal in person. The dad is a big fucker too!
      You think he juices?

JohnnyB

Comment

• Grownassman

Originally posted by JohnnyB
        You think he juices?

JohnnyB
        Not now but he looks like he might have in his younger days.

Comment

• Grownassman

Originally posted by YummyLicious
          Interesting..........so he's just as big a bitcher in person as he comes off on the show.
          No he was rather cool. I think he was high as shit though. I guess the show attitude is just for ratings.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

He was really cool cause you don't work for him

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

I watched the one where they go to the Big Easy. The dad was smiling like he built the bikes himself. I think Pauly summed it up "no matter how many of these bike we make my dad doesn't grab the concept" He don't have a clue of what Pauly's doing, that why he's aways on his ass, cause he don't get it, but he act like he knows how long it takes to build one of those bikes. That's why he aways say you taking to much time.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...