Love being 40

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Damn at 40 was when I came to the darrrrrk side. Enjoy it young pup - another 6 or 7 years your joints will say hi in a big way haha!

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Damn at 40 was when I came to the darrrrrk side. Enjoy it young pup - another 6 or 7 years your joints will say hi in a big way haha!
      The joints will be screaming for deca, but you have to resist the urge.

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by bufbiker
        Not even two months in and I'm not sure I'm going to like my '60's. I run out of breath too easy. Dr said increase my cardio. I told him if I add any more sets of squats I'll puke.
        I look great in the morning, almost like a pro body builder, but at night, winding down I just look pregnant.
        My wife doesn't care about sex any more. My girlfriend wants a new car to keep my pipes cleared, and has mentioned wanting a little boy before she gets too old. I'm ready to run the other way.
        My grandkids are growing up too fast and I feel like I'm missing that.
        My personal time with my buds on our bikes is starting to creep back into old patterns that sent me to prison twice.
        I can't see, I can't hear, I can't sleep.
        But believe it or not I'm not complaining. I just never knew I'd live this long. But thankfully I have lived long enough to have all of these problems.

I resemble a lot of this same things and I'm 55. WTF is with the pregnant look at night? Where did that stomach go I had earlier in the morning. Don't have a side woman but I damn sure wouldn't give her a car or a kid at this stage in my life...I'd get a new side piece. I ride alone mostly these days so I don't have that . But all the rest...yes. time is flying by with my adult kids and grands. Sucks. My parents are up there and I know I have a huge heartbreak coming when I lose them. But like buff, I'm happy and not complaining. Life is a great thing and I'm happy to still be on this side of it.

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

I shouldn't be complaining, but I still am....
          Semper Fi

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

I'm just happy to be useful.

Comment

Working...