X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Deca/test

Show of hands how many of you believe that you need to run more test than the deca you take?

Show of hands how many of you have actually experienced “deca-dick”?

I think deca can be run without adverse side effects if proper ancillary use is taken into account.

Progesterone is no joke and can mess you up but with proper cycle care it can be managed very well.
  • Acreed1
    Vet
    • Nov 2014

I've ran test higher that deca...
    Even did the opposite deca higher...
    Deca alone; only 6 weeks (never got deca dick)
    But now adays if when I run deca/npp I tend to keep the test somewhat higher and ran longer leading up to cruising mode...

Sometimes I'll even start with npp and 4,5 weeks later switch to deca
    all along with test ofcourse. Decent results too!
    "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
    "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

I have always ran at least 500mg test with deca at various doses and never had any issues. But I also had proviron or primo in there also. Unless it was only 150mg deca or less with trt dose for cruise.

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

I’ve only done deca twice and it was decanoate ester. I think it was 450 mg deca and 450 test enanthate.
        I didn’t use any type of dopamine agonist to prevent prolactin. Probably would have helped as I did have some sexual sides.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I always run test higher than deca, with tren as well.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

I believe it all depends on the individual. I look at it like any other side, if you are prone to it or have a family history of it, you may have problems. I've seen guys not properly protected and guys cabered up with good estro levels have it.
            Last edited by HDH; 12-29-2021, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• wallyd
              VET
              • Aug 2015

I just ran test Enanthate @ 250 mgs per week, NPP @ 400 mgs per week & masteron Enanthate @ 300gs per week. Everything went great! Pumps were incredible, really no negative side effects to talk about. I just really had a good run with it, it was enjoyable & I’ll definitely do it again. For the record, this was my first time running test lower than deca/NPP.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                Banned
                • Apr 2018

I have always ran more NPP than my test ester. As we all know AS doesn't stereo-type some sides are all individualistic......they are different for everyone.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

I have had deca dick and it sucks. Only tren ace from now on.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A.B
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

I had deca dick some times in the 90s on my deca/eq only cycles. I think as long as you take a little testosterone most should be fine on higher dose of deca

Comment

• Kluso
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by wallyd
                      I just ran test Enanthate @ 250 mgs per week, NPP @ 400 mgs per week & masteron Enanthate @ 300gs per week. Everything went great! Pumps were incredible, really no negative side effects to talk about. I just really had a good run with it, it was enjoyable & I’ll definitely do it again. For the record, this was my first time running test lower than deca/NPP.
                      Yeah, but you had masteron in there too. And like when I added proviron or primo it increases free test and libido. At least it should. But I wonder if the Mast wasn’t in there would you have had issues? I wonder the same if I didn’t have proviron or primo in there. I’ll probably never know cause I like my proviron and primo. Lol. Especially with deca/npp cause without it I feel depressed now. Highly recommend primo with nandrolone if u get that depressed feeling from it. Helps a lot.

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Kluso
                        Yeah, but you had masteron in there too. And like when I added proviron or primo it increases free test and libido. At least it should. But I wonder if the Mast wasn’t in there would you have had issues? I wonder the same if I didn’t have proviron or primo in there. I’ll probably never know cause I like my proviron and primo. Lol. Especially with deca/npp cause without it I feel depressed now. Highly recommend primo with nandrolone if u get that depressed feeling from it. Helps a lot.
                        Are you saying nandrolone makes you feel depressed?

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jrod
                          Are you saying nandrolone makes you feel depressed?
                          Yes. Didn’t used to. But now it definitely does. Even when I add just 75mg per week with my trt I just feel different now. Which sucks because it does help my lower back feel better. I tried trestalone recently instead and didn’t seem to work as well with my back. But they jury isn’t out on that yet for me. Trestalone is very closely related to nandrolone so hoping it will work similar. Definitely feel better on it than nandrolone.
                          Last edited by Kluso; 01-02-2022, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                            VET
                            • Dec 2018

Just started a run with Test / Deca / Primo. First time with Deca so starting low doses across the board and will adjust accordingly. Will post back in a month or two

Test C 400 wk
                            Deca 200 wk
                            Primo E 200 wk
                            HCG 500iu 2x/wk

Comment

• wallyd
                              VET
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Kluso
                              I’ve never run primo before. I was always concerned about it being counterfeit so I stayed away from it. Plus the fact that I’m not so sure its worth the “bang for the buck” if you follow me. The run I described above I had no issues with depression. I’ll def run it the same way again except maybe use var, or proviron. I just don’t see any reason to run mast & proviron at the same time tbh.

Comment

Working...