GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

GHRP6 Log

This is new to me, I've tried every steroid out there and had great results but now I want to try some peps. I'm beginning ghrp6 using lab rats as control subjects since it is a relatively safe compound.
    If I like the results I will add some cjc to their regimen in a few weeks.
    I am looking at more of an anti-aging benefit from it and to see if I can maintain my strength at a lower body weight. Don't want to get much bigger, 250 off season, 270 prepping for local PL meets. Just don't feel good at 270 any more.
    Also looking to lean out a bit. I am not fat by any means and don't have loose skin, my wife cant pinch me anywhere, but would like to see if I can get in body building type shape. Maybe even compete in a Masters or something.
    Looking for better quality sleep as well. I know I'm on 600mg tren E right now but sleeping alright, just waking up a lot then falling back to sleep. But even not on tren I wake up 3-4 times a night to pee. But I am able to go right back out.

First pin on subject today. Felt light headed but no intense hunger. Cooked supper while I waited for 30 minutes to pass after first shot. I ate a lot but never really got full. After I ate I got very sleepy and fell asleep on the couch, which is not uncommon on a normal day but drowsiness was more intense than usual.
    When I woke up I was definately hungry and tried to stay clean with what I snacked on. Have been struggling since 8:30pm to not eat so I can do another pin at 10:30 a half hour before bed. Will have some cassein protein if I get the intense hunger I have heard of from this. But did not have that from my first pin.

If any sponsers want to help supply this research I will pimp your product!
    Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2013, 07:38 PM.
  • youngblood
    Vet
    • Feb 2013

i split my shots into 2 once am and theother at bedtime. how much you using?
    In memory of my best friend.

Comment

• bufbiker

Subject is doing 100mcg am, 100mcg post work out, and 100mcg 1/2 hour before bed.

I slept pretty well last night. Better than usual? Hard to say but I woke up feeling more rested. Also slept for almost 10 hours as opposed to my usual 7.5 or so. But then I am alone in the house for the weekend. Just me and my dog. So again, hard to say if/what had anything to do with it, but I think it may have had a definate impact.

Woke up did my shot and was hungry, which is not unusual, I'm a big boy, but even after I ate I'm still hungry.
      I'm not getting the intense hunger pains I've read about yet, but it's more like I've been smoking some really good weed and have continual munchies. I'll have to stay on top of that so I don't gain any weight.
      I feel like I want to take a nap, but I have some running around to do and today is squat training. Coffee helped some.
      Not sure if I'll be able to do a morning shot then go to work. Tomorrow is a busy day for me so I'll see how it affects my activity levels then.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Sleeping better and longer between urges to pee at night. Waking up more rested too.
        I know this is a long term thing to reap much in the way of benefits but not seeing much more in the way of recovery. Hit squat training yesterday got 675 for 3 reps then hit 700 for one clean rep. And I am sore today.
        The tiredness post injection is managable with coffee I've found. So I will hit my AM shot tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how the day goes.

Comment

• Glycomann

I like ghrp2 better. The 6 makes me soft for some reason. I drop it and a week later I'm tighter.

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm on a daily diuretic so that helps some with water retention.

Noticed I was very lethargic at work today. No problems, just wanted to lie down and take a nap all day long. Raining when I got home so I did my post workout bump and fell asleep for an hour sitting up in my lounge chair. But I'm old and that stuff happens anyway. Got soaked riding my Harley home form work. hey told me I could take my work truck, but I never leave my bike behind. That would be a crime.

Probably will add some cjc w/o DAC soon.

Comment

• bufbiker

Bench training seemed to suffer Tuesday. Joints seemd to be sore. It could be from all the rain we've been getting. Wondering if it could be from the ghrp6 also though.
              Usually if I'm staying at one weight as a maintenance training session I can hit 455 for 5 sets of 10, but Tuesday sets were 10, 7, 5 then went down to 425 due to stiffness in wrists, elbows and shoulders.
              I've unintentionally gained several pounds. I haven't increased my calories or liquid intake so it has to be the ghrp. Pretty sure it's not the tren since I've ben on it for 7-8 weeks or more now.
              My belly looks like my grandkids have been using it for a punching bag. Little bruises all over.
              I wonder if I'm bruising it trying to pinch some skin up to inject in? I'm afaraid to try just sticking the needle up under the skin because it is so tight it is hard to pinch any skin on the belly.

Will add the cjc1295 w/o DAC to research subject in a couple of weeks.
              Still sketchy on dosing. Someone is telling me 100mcg 3x a day just like the ghrp, others saying to use less. Not sure where to dose it right now and want to get that sorted out before I start using it.
              Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• evolutionpep

PM sent

Comment

• bufbiker

Slept well last night in spite of getting up 3 times to pee and old lady getting in from work at 3:30am. Woke up feeling rested. Nice to feel rested after a nights sleep for a change.

Comment

• bufbiker

End of first week on thet ghrp6. Also running 3-500mg test E and 600mg tren E a week.
                    Have been on the test and tren for a couple of months and not my first rodeo with these hormones by any means, so I know what results or effects are what.
                    I have gained 5 lbs this week. From 248 fasted first thing in the morning to 253-255 fasted. Wasn't really going for weight gain as I have no currnet competitions coming up. There is a local one next month I will do but for locals I don't really have to train hard to win in my age bracket.
                    But as long as the weight gain is lean I have no problem with it.

On a lighter note, my boss got on me hard today because I did not have a company logo shirt on. He was being a jerk, so I walked out into the main office where I guess there are 8 women doing different things, calling about permits, architects, researchers , billing etc. so I pulled my shirt off, tats and all in front of everyone. Several of the ladies were taking their cameras out and snapping pictures hollering for me to drop pants too. I started to but the boss stopped me and told me to wear whatever I wanted to.
                    I had to ask the women not to post my pictures on the internet due to some of my tats.
                    But it was fun to see the ones who keep telling me I'm getting fat see what really lies under that baggy shirt.

Comment

• bufbiker

Watched Breaking Bad finale last night, then went right to sleep and only got up once. Woke up feeling refreshed. Pumped all the time.
                      Decent bench training session this evening. Hit 455x10, x10, x7, x6, x7, and felt good doing it. That was all I did, that was all I needed.
                      Weight still climbing about a pound a day. Don't really care as long as the weight looks good and I don't start looking bloated.

Comment

• bufbiker

Have had a decent week as far as seeing results from my research.
                        Will be switching test subjects to Evolution products this weekend. Thanks for great response time and your help with my research Evo. You guys Rock!
                        Subject is sleeping longer between waking up, control no change. Feeling rested in the morning except today. Very sluggish today.
                        Test subjects weight is increasing about 1lb every couple of days.

Comment

• ozzy69
                          Assistant Admin
                          • Jun 2011

Great log!! I personally love peptides over gh I think I get more bang for my buck with a good peptide combo

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by ozzy69
                            Great log!! I personally love peptides over gh I think I get more bang for my buck with a good peptide combo
                            My thoughts exactly!

Comment

• bufbiker

Not able to post comments today. Funeral this morning and grandkids from then on. On my cell right now with a mean little boy in my lap.

Comment

Working...