Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

malanontin II........

ive been hearing about this for a while and me and my fiance are thinking about running it.........i heard it makes you darker and boosts libido....im curious about the cycle length and the dosages....i know a few of u bros have ran this so can you post your experiences and maybe a sample cycle and dosage???????????????
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

It works well safely. If I were you since it has different results for different peeps, do a search on this and other boards and read some threads. Start low and work your way up. I take 500mcg 1x a week and tan nice, double that if I wanna be darker.

Comment

• Myvirtue
      Vet
      • Apr 2014

I just started a couple days ago. I'm doing daily injections. Im doing .5 now and increasing next week. I've noticed people do it many different ways. This is only the second time I've done it. Some people or most people get hardons minutes after injection or later on. Hasn't really done that to me yet but I'm always horny so who knows. If you do decide to do it just don't freak out when u wake up one day and you have more freckles than you realized and they are dark lol, but keep us updated and I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in.
      Last edited by Myvirtue; 04-26-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

Starting dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg. See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: I recommend loading with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects. Nausea and yawning were frequently reported side effects due to Melanotan II.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UV, you will get much darker than you have even been before. I recommend .5mg every mon. and thurs. In my case, I tan on Weds. in between the two doses, then in the weekend during the summer I am in the sun. It works great.
        Owner of
        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• willi
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

I take the doses mentioned above.

Yes...you get incredibly dark....people said whoa! Whats happening to you? Does stuff to increase libido also.

I always take mine at night because I get flushed and then later can get nauseus if im not asleep.

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Myvirtue
            I just started a couple days ago. I'm doing daily injections. Im doing .5 now and increasing next week. I've noticed people do it many different ways. This is only the second time I've done it. Some people or most people get hardons minutes after injection or later on. Hasn't really done that to me yet but I'm always horny so who knows. If you do decide to do it just don't freak out when u wake up one day and you have more freckles than you realized and they are dark lol, but keep us updated and I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in.
            thanks man....

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by basskiller
              Starting dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg. See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: I recommend loading with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects. Nausea and yawning were frequently reported side effects due to Melanotan II.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UV, you will get much darker than you have even been before. I recommend .5mg every mon. and thurs. In my case, I tan on Weds. in between the two doses, then in the weekend during the summer I am in the sun. It works great.
              looks perfect bass thanks man ill post results.......

Comment

• clutchitalian
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by willi
                I take the doses mentioned above.

Yes...you get incredibly dark....people said whoa! Whats happening to you? Does stuff to increase libido also.

I always take mine at night because I get flushed and then later can get nauseus if im not asleep.
                cool bro thanks........

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                  ive been hearing about this for a while and me and my fiance are thinking about running it.........i heard it makes you darker and boosts libido....im curious about the cycle length and the dosages....i know a few of u bros have ran this so can you post your experiences and maybe a sample cycle and dosage???????????????
                  I wrote an MT2 article and thought I had posted it on here but I haven't. So I will post it now in the peptide section so you can read it. Just a few bits of info about it and some old pics etc.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Elvia1023
                    I wrote an MT2 article and thought I had posted it on here but I haven't. So I will post it now in the peptide section so you can read it. Just a few bits of info about it and some old pics etc.
                    cool thanks bro........

Comment

• Freezerdude

I love it! I run it @.25 for 2 or 3 days then bump to .50 for the rest of the week just to get use to it, then the start of the second week jump to 1mg ed for 1 month or desired darkness whichever occurs first.. Then I will drop back to 1mg ew for maintenance and like Bass said I always take mine before bed because of nausea but rarely get it but I do get the random boners...
                      As far as women goes it varies from chick to chick but it drive mine mad! Last time I had mine up to 1mg ed (last week) I was getting laid 3 times ed! So needless to say I try to keep this on hand! Another reason when my brother Myviirtue found this on sale last week both of us was all over it and I grabbed up 20 + bottles. lmao!

Comment

• clutchitalian
                        • Sep 2011

so you add 2ml bac water to the vial then when you inject every 10 units is .25mg??

Comment

• Starman
                          Vet
                          • Sep 2013

Have been using for a couple years. Add 2cc to hydrate use .5 ml 1pw for 2 or 3 weeks and then only on occasion for maint. May cause flushing on larger dose during exertion so best at night.
                          MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
                          YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                            cool thanks bro........
                            Careful though. A lot of people, when they get too dark from this stuff, kinda look wierd because they turn kinda purple. So easy does it...doesn't take much.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by Darkness
                              Careful though. A lot of people, when they get too dark from this stuff, kinda look wierd because they turn kinda purple. So easy does it...doesn't take much.
                              x2

1mg will definitely make you go super dark. But loads of people go a weird colour especially at the high doses. The probability of increased moles and freckles also increases with the higher doses. Less is definitely more when it comes to mt2! Start at 100mcg or so and move up slowly. No more than 250mcg should be needed. At the most I like to use 250mcg twice daily.

Comment

Working...