Whats yere feeling on deca in a cycle?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rugbyjock

Whats yere feeling on deca in a cycle?

I am newbie to the darkside, this is my 3rd cycle but! my first proper cycle really as last 2 cycles were laid out by hearsay.
    My cycle at the moment is:
    week 1-12= Test-C 500mg
    week 1-5= Dbol 40mg
    Week 10-15= winny 30mg (maybe 40mg but low doses work for me at the moment)

my mate doing a similiar cycle but his mad for deca...
    he will be starting his 2nd in about 3weeks i think and again his put in 400mg deca and taking 750mg sustanon(personally i told him take low doses as this is only his 2nd cycle)
    even my first 2 cycle i took small doses this is my first time using test propertly in my cycle. last time i was only taking 200mg a week that was it.
    he is taken dbol and winny at the same time, thing is his trying to build muscle and i think his going the wrong way around it.
    i think a opure test cycle with dbol for a kick start and finish with winny. deca gives lean muscle mass right, winny in a way is similar right!
    were really for putting on good muscle sized test and dbol u cant really go wrong.
    but i am a newbie.
    any feedback would be great thanks..
  • GetBigger

first off ur friend is all messed up shouldnt be taking hi doses and taking dbol and winny at the sametime. anyway post ur last 2 cycles so i can help better. now your only gunna put on lean mass if your on a good diet and any aas will do that. deca causes a good amount of bloat.

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

500 test 1-12
      400 deca 1-10
      simple and with good diet and training it works no need to complicate shit here just keep it simple

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

you can use deca to gain lean mass if you use small doses and eat clean - deca only bloat when you get to large of doses - back in the 80's deca was the best pre contest drug to keep size and lose weight there was -

IMO run the test at 750 and the deca at 400 - run a d-bol kicker if you want for 4 weeks but drop the winnie - unless you are worried about competing winnie doesnt need to be in there
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Scotsmark
          VET
          • Apr 2005

If you can get it, Equipoise, IMO, is better than deca - less water retention, better appetite stimulation, no loss of libido, joints feel just as good, same muscle gains, if not better, stays in your system less too.

Comment

• makaveli25
            VET
            • Oct 2007

i disagree i dont like equipose i think the sides are worst huge increase in rbs that shit turns your blood into sludge.. stick with the deca it was made for humans
            ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

I also disagree - IMO EQ gives less in the way of gains - sure it does give strength and lean mass gains over time - but I do not believe it is as good for gaining over all size or as good for joints as deca
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...