Stack question for cycle - Deca, EQ, Primo, Test and Tbol to front load - too much?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surferdude
    Vet
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Do. Just. That!

Can't beat the ol' time on/time off gig. Gives the body a complete break and time to normalize.

Also good to see you are dropping a compound or two - you don't need near that much to grow. Hit the iron hard & eat nutritiously and you will grow.

Yes I agree. After long thought I've decided to stick with my original cycle of:

Tbol 50 mgs ED for 4 weeks
    EQ 800 mgs EW for 14 weeks
    Primo 800 mgs EW for 14 weeks
    Test cyp 500 mgs EW for 14 weeks

Since I reacted so badly to anavar, I will see how I react to Tbol and if I get the same lethargy and feeling like crap like I did on var due to the methylation and liver toxicity, I will just drop it and stick with the other compounds.

I'll save Deca for my next cycle combined with test and primo.

By the way its been only two weeks on this cycle without the Tbol (it will be arriving any day now) and I already feel great. I have so much more stamina in the gym and can lift harder and longer and best of all I'm recovering MUCH faster! Dam it feels good to be on cycle again...
    Last edited by surferdude; 01-21-2017, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by surferdude
      Yes I agree. After long thought I've decided to stick with my original cycle of:

Tbol 50 mgs ED for 4 weeks
      EQ 800 mgs EW for 14 weeks
      Primo 800 mgs EW for 14 weeks
      Test cyp 500 mgs EW for 14 weeks

Since I reacted so badly to anavar, I will see how I react to Tbol and if I get the same lethargy and feeling like crap like I did on var due to the methylation and liver toxicity, I will just drop it and stick with the other compounds.

I'll save Deca for my next cycle combined with test and primo.

By the way its been only two weeks on this cycle without the Tbol (it will be arriving any day now) and I already feel great. I have so much more stamina in the gym and can lift harder and longer and best of all I'm recovering MUCH faster! Dam it feels good to be on cycle again...
      You're on two and a half grams of shit. That's a lot of gear unless its under dosed or fake. If you need this much gear to make any gains then either you are a low responder or you have so abused AAS in the previous 4 cycle that your body just degrades and shits/pisses it out. If you start feeling lousy in another week or so I wouldn't be surprised. Good luck.

Comment

• surferdude
        Vet
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
        You're on two and a half grams of shit. That's a lot of gear unless its under dosed or fake. If you need this much gear to make any gains then either you are a low responder or you have so abused AAS in the previous 4 cycle that your body just degrades and shits/pisses it out. If you start feeling lousy in another week or so I wouldn't be surprised. Good luck.

Trust me on this, I am definitely a LOW RESPONDER! I've taken twice as much stuff as most guys and have had moderate gains, I train my ass off in the gym. My source is Xxxxxxxxx and from all the testimonials and videos seeing results they appear to be legit. I buy mostly Xxxxxxxxxxx.

By the way this is the cycle Dylan Gimelli recommends and is his all time favorite for gaining lean mass and recompositioning.
        Last edited by Darkness; 01-21-2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: Source naming

Comment

• Glycomann

Trust me on this, I am definitely a LOW RESPONDER! I've taken twice as much stuff as most guys and have had moderate gains, I train my ass off in the gym. My source is Xxxxxxxxx and from all the testimonials and videos seeing results they appear to be legit. I buy mostly Xxxxxxxxxxx.

By the way this is the cycle Dylan Gimelli recommends and is his all time favorite for gaining lean mass and recompositioning.
          Well good luck. I don't buy into Dylan's stuff too much. He's not horrific but he's a salesman and probably making good money with his peptides company and website. Make sure you scarf down at least 200 g of protein a day with the bolous of AAS. 300 g probably better what ever your colon can handle. I am old as fuck with slightly above everage genetics for gaining muscle. I'm 55 and can go from 200 lbs to 220 in 6 weeks on 600 mg total a week. I was a hard gainer for years but once I figured out the nutrition I blew up. I don't blame you for hitting the AAS hard. It's a never ending experiment trying to pushr the gains either in gaining size or quality or figuring out how to get really lean while holding muscle. just be careful and learn your body and how it responds to diet, training and PEDs. What I've figured out in a nutshell in this over the years is that diet and training are key. The drugs just open the door wider for the nutrients to work better and the training to be more effective. Too much drugs and you feel like shit and then what performance are you enhancing if you feel like shit with a gyno growing and low back pumps and lethargy all day long. Answer, fugg all. Adjust as you go. Play with all three bits, nutrition, training and PEDs.

Comment

• surferdude
            Vet
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
            Well good luck. I don't buy into Dylan's stuff too much. He's not horrific but he's a salesman and probably making good money with his peptides company and website. Make sure you scarf down at least 200 g of protein a day with the bolous of AAS. 300 g probably better what ever your colon can handle. I am old as fuck with slightly above everage genetics for gaining muscle. I'm 55 and can go from 200 lbs to 220 in 6 weeks on 600 mg total a week. I was a hard gainer for years but once I figured out the nutrition I blew up. I don't blame you for hitting the AAS hard. It's a never ending experiment trying to pushr the gains either in gaining size or quality or figuring out how to get really lean while holding muscle. just be careful and learn your body and how it responds to diet, training and PEDs. What I've figured out in a nutshell in this over the years is that diet and training are key. The drugs just open the door wider for the nutrients to work better and the training to be more effective. Too much drugs and you feel like shit and then what performance are you enhancing if you feel like shit with a gyno growing and low back pumps and lethargy all day long. Answer, fugg all. Adjust as you go. Play with all three bits, nutrition, training and PEDs.
            I agree that it is good to experiment based on others experiences, but everybody's body reacts differently to the compounds. From what I've seen he is a personal trainer and has provided these same cycles to hundreds of clients and seen the results, so he isn't just some newbie trying to get customers. He explains how the gear works and the side effects too, which to me was invaluable.

I will try eating more protein as you suggest. I think that might help. I used to eat a lot of chicken breasts, egg whites, steak and salmon but even at massive caloric intakes of 4-5000 calories per day I still wasn't putting on muscle even with 1 gram of Test cyp a week along with a 4 week cycle of winstrol.

BTW, to show you how hard it is to respond to my gear, my TRT level of test cyp (pharma grade from the US) is 700 mgs a week!! And even THAT isn't enough to bring my test levels to the highest range. The range for me with that dose is 11.85 with the high being 15. What does that tell you? My receptors aren't responding to test like they used to and my body has become acclimated to it or whatever. All I know is that I need more gear to see any results than most people. I will adjust accordingly and drop some gear if I feel like shit , especially with tbol. That will be the first to go.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Just curious dude, how old are you & what's your stats like bdwt, height, bf%? To run 700mg test as trt & not being on the high side is crazy, unless your gear is bunk. I do agree we all respond differently, but that falls in the "wtf" category.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Btw I assume those ranges you posted refer to free-test levels. It's been purported that taking proviron with test will free up some of the bound test. I tried that before, and didn't really notice a diff results wise, but I didn't get a comparison blood test done to truly know.

Question: If your test is scripted from US, at 700mg EW, how do you stay supplied? I ask, bcoz I can't see any doc prescribing that much, hence you would be running dry long before time he prescribes you again.

Comment

• Glycomann

BTW, to show you how hard it is to respond to my gear, my TRT level of test cyp (pharma grade from the US) is 700 mgs a week!! And even THAT isn't enough to bring my test levels to the highest range. The range for me with that dose is 11.85 with the high being 15. What does that tell you? My receptors aren't responding to test like they used to and my body has become acclimated to it or whatever. All I know is that I need more gear to see any results than most people. I will adjust accordingly and drop some gear if I feel like shit , especially with tbol. That will be the first to go.
                  Hard to believe. Never heard of such a high dose for TRT.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Try proviron, it may increase you're free test.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...