Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Q

Next run planning a simple:

Test e 600mg ew
    Deca 400mg ew

With 50 tabs of 50mg var, I am deciding between:

Kick start 50mg ed for 50 days, or

Start running it 50mg ed 20 days before last poke, and just run it out to 30 days past last poke, or

Just split the tabs, and run it 25mg for 100 days - which would be full length of cycle.

What ya'll think?
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

I would run it at the beginning waiting for deca to kick in. Thats just me personally. I get better results with 100mg var ed than deca at 600mg. So if you can, give 100mg ed a try if you haven't. It's just amazing.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

For you hank I'd go with option 2 it will work well for you.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by andrew0409
        I would run it at the beginning waiting for deca to kick in. Thats just me personally. I get better results with 100mg var ed than deca at 600mg. So if you can, give 100mg ed a try if you haven't. It's just amazing.

I doubt you have REAL var to run it that high. Deca works great with me - at 600mg EW I would prolly put on 25lbs and be strong as hell. I never run high doses. Thanks for your input dude.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by ozzy69
          For you hank I'd go with option 2 it will work well for you.
          Thanks Oz.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

I like a long lower dose var cycle. I've done it a couple times with an oil.

Comment

• basskiller
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003

IF your not susceptible to test flu...kick it...if so... lean yourself out with it but i would wait atleast 3 weeks before dropping the oral... otherwise the deca will still be strong in your system
              Owner of
              Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Pipelinesteve4
                Vet
                • May 2016

Split it or run it low for longer. I like to run var for extended time but I always get bloodwork to be sure my liver isn't pissed at me. I'll run 100mg for 12 weeks. If you can handle the constant pumps from everyday stuff like chewing and painful pumps from actually working out it is awesome. I get insane strength gains with var.
                I don't reccomend long term oral use really. It's just what I do because my liver handles light stuff like var very well. 100mg of good var can be an interesting experience for you. I have all day pump from it. I'm actually 3 weeks into this right now. 50mg twice a day.

For you split it front of cycle and back of cycle. That's always a safe bet.

Comment

• bufbiker

100mg ed at the end for me.

Comment

Working...