Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-23-2017, 06:44 AM   #1
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
Is there any reason to run hcg on cycle?

Is there any real reason besides not having small balls?
andrew0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
if you are gonna PCT after i say not til PCT and maybe not then... but if you are a TRT lifer and blast and cruise.. HCG keeps you testicles alive and producing other hormones important to the body

how often you do HCG for a trt guy is debatable... would love to hear opinions.. i do it in blast 2-3 times a year
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:16 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
When I cycled and did pct, running hcg throughout the cycle at 500 or even 250 iu 2x. EW helped the HPTA system not go into hard shutdown and made pct much easier, faster, and more effective.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM   #4
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
I'm interested in the "Trt" lifer amount of hcg comment .
I myself never ran hcg throughout any blast and cruises cycles and im sure there were issues I had that could've been avoided by using it throughout .
my Suggestion to the OP poster is use it and it takes the question out of whether you should or shouldn't .
But on that note Id like to know amounts for a TRT guy for the Hcg .
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
I'm interested in the "Trt" lifer amount of hcg comment .
I myself never ran hcg throughout any blast and cruises cycles and im sure there were issues I had that could've been avoided by using it throughout .
my Suggestion to the OP poster is use it and it takes the question out of whether you should or shouldn't .
But on that note Id like to know amounts for a TRT guy for the Hcg .
DR. Crisler says 250 iu 2x EW injected two days after your bi-weekly trt shot.

My doc says run 250 iu 2x EW for a month or so a couple times a year, or more if symptoms like poor libido occur. Kinda of a bi annual fluffing of the nuts. AND always with a 19nor.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #6
bufbiker

For me it just shoots my estrogen sky high and I have to increase my ai dose.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #7
Glycomann

Synthesis of just about everything downstream of cholesterol is facilitated in the steroid production centers, partlyincluding the testes, is by hCG. If you want closer to optimal levels of these while using AAS hCG is a good idea. hCG can pump up estrogen a bit so beware.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:21 PM   #8
Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Synthesis of just about everything downstream of cholesterol is facilitated in the steroid production centers, partlyincluding the testes, is by hCG. If you want closer to optimal levels of these while using AAS hCG is a good idea. hCG can pump up estrogen a bit so beware.

I may masterbate to that picture tonight.

Thanks G
Old 01-24-2017, 09:25 AM   #9
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
My doc says run 250 iu 2x EW for a month or so a couple times a year, or more if symptoms like poor libido occur. Kinda of a bi annual fluffing of the nuts.
that's what i currently do... like you said though Crisler says HCG 2x every week!.. i might try that.

Quote:
Synthesis of just about everything downstream of cholesterol is facilitated in the steroid production centers, partlyincluding the testes, is by hCG. If you want closer to optimal levels of these while using AAS hCG is a good idea.
great info Glycoman!.. i also use a transdermal DHEA, pregnenolone product at times during the year.. is that about as good as HCG?
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:25 PM   #10
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
When I cycled and did pct, running hcg throughout the cycle at 500 or even 250 iu 2x. EW helped the HPTA system not go into hard shutdown and made pct much easier, faster, and more effective.
I used to run 500ius twice a week when on cycle and I found that PCT was a lot easier and faster, taking the hcg during cycle cut my pct time by about 2 weeks or so.

Thanks
TMM