Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-27-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
Cycle for guys who are losing hair

A buddy of mine is slowly receding his hair line. He wants to run a cycle. But he doesn't want to make it worst. Is there a cycle that can work with this. From what I understand EQ and deca is best for this.
andrew0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
could just be genetics. Really its either do gear and loose hair or not do gear.

Testosterone is the cause of accelerated hair loss. I would not take eq and especially DECA without test.

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
Right but let's say he runs 200-250mgbof test ew. And boldanone or deca which aren't DHT derivatives or converts into DHT which seems to be the main cause of hair loss. Maybe he can also add finastride.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew0409 View Post
Right but let's say he runs 200-250mgbof test ew. And boldanone or deca which aren't DHT derivatives or converts into DHT which seems to be the main cause of hair loss. Maybe he can also add finastride.
nothing helped mine. I just rick a shaved head and a beard lol

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
Pipelinesteve4
Vet

Pipelinesteve4 is on a distinguished road
Shave your head grow a beard and run anything!
Pipelinesteve4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #6
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I would consider myself knowledgeable on the topic and I even went to the path of getting a hair transplant. A few ways to approach the situation.

First is not to use AAS at all. Stick to hgh, peptides, and igf. If you're prone to lose it with the genetic. You'll lose it. Take some minoxidil and save what you got

Second. Take finasteride and cycle only testosterone cause any steroid will accelerate hair loss. I personally don't like finasteride cause my hard ons got weak. Don't like the stuff

Third and final option if he's going to take the sauce no matter what. Low test- 100mg to 200mg a week. And take deca, eq and those types that are "easier" on the hair. Stay away from tren, masteron, winstrol etc
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:05 PM   #7
Savage2
VET

Savage2 is on a distinguished road
Ab, is pretty spot on. Its on my dad side for loss. Mine started thinning about 3 years ago. Use is not helping. I shaved but still don't like the minimal hair I have. I feel you can still see the loss. I am going to look into hair restoration at one point.
Savage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:38 PM   #8
Glycomann

Its all going to speed it up but equipoise probably one of the less toxic to hairline. It doesn't convert much to dht derivative or so its thought.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:39 AM   #9
andrew0409
Vet

God i'm lucky no hair loss from either side of my family. I like my hair haha
Old 01-31-2017, 05:37 AM   #10
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
So, the flip side to that is, if you stop using will the hair come back or is the damage done?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:17 AM   #11
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
So, the flip side to that is, if you stop using will the hair come back or is the damage done?
Mione started going when I got into winstrol. I went off for a long time and it kept falling out. It was pretty much gone by 33. My brother on the other hand looks very similar to me with very similar body genetics but doesn't work out and never touched a steroid. He is 47 and thinning now but still has a decent amount of hair. So I probably sped things up 15 years. Other people claim it thickens back up after they gt off strong stuff. Probably depends on genetics.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #12
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Yeah if you have the gene it's good as gone when it falls out. Other dudes with the gene will sometimes lose it on cycle with winnstrol. Tren but it'll thicken up after

Personally when I losy my hair I never got it back even with rogaine. Rogaine keeps what you got left. I have done wel with it
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:42 AM   #13
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I would like to know if anyone has had any success with those natural dht blocking shampoos? I'm not balding thankfully but it is not as thick as it once was.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote