exemestane vs. anasrozole for TRT estro control?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

exemestane vs. anasrozole for TRT estro control?

been using exemestane... but i'm having a hard time dialing it in... i guess because its short acting?

i do 150mg of test a week.. but when i do get my estro right there is a noticeable difference in the erections

'm thinking about switching to anastrozole and see if it is easier to control my estro...

exemestane seems to put me on a roller coaster looking for the right dose... i use liquid and a dropper... but doesn't seem to get me right all the time...

when my estro is right... spontaneous erections.. harder erections... night time erections..etc... but then i either over do the exemestane or under do and not so great.

since anastrozole is longer acting and i only need a small amount of estro control with my trt.. i'm thinking it might be easier to dial in?

any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Are you sure it isn't l-dex? I'm an old guy and aromisin doesn't bother my libido, l-dex kills it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• krustus
      VET
      • Jan 2017

Are you sure it isn't l-dex? I'm an old guy and aromisin doesn't bother my libido, l-dex kills it.
      well its from a "research" site... so no way to be %100 what's in the bottle..lol..

but it does seem short acting..?? but i could be riding a roller coaster and feeling good as it passes through the normal range as it goes up or down...lol

i have been blood tested while using this same bottle before ... and estro was crashed hard...damn near zero!

so i back off that dose and at times have been perfect...then other times issues
      Last edited by krustus; 03-01-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Give arimidex a shot. I used it for a long time with good results.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• andrew0409
          Vet
          • Sep 2016

Don't use AI's from research sites bro. You pharma grade or at least a trusted source not research sites. My experience with research sites is for anything, it's either bunk, underdosed, overdosed batch by batch.

Comment

• krustus
            VET
            • Jan 2017

Don't use AI's from research sites bro. You pharma grade or at least a trusted source not research sites. My experience with research sites is for anything, it's either bunk, underdosed, overdosed batch by batch.
            i hear ya... but pharma grade aromasin that i had before was too strong and i couldn't cut the tabs to a small enough dose for my TRT estro control.

the liquid lets me customize dose... and it was definitely not bunk... it had crushed my estro to near zero before.

Give arimidex a shot. I used it for a long time with good results.
            definitely gonna try this route ... and i think pharma grade might be an option with it since it's dosed less frequently... maybe a tab or half tab will work

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I have AI's from several USA research sites and they were all good.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Arimidex user for years, never had an issue.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• water43
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

have for yrs and using anastazol once every week or two and it works great to keep estro under control
                  the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by krustus
                    been using exemestane... but i'm having a hard time dialing it in... i guess because its short acting?

i do 150mg of test a week.. but when i do get my estro right there is a noticeable difference in the erections

'm thinking about switching to anastrozole and see if it is easier to control my estro...

exemestane seems to put me on a roller coaster looking for the right dose... i use liquid and a dropper... but doesn't seem to get me right all the time...

when my estro is right... spontaneous erections.. harder erections... night time erections..etc... but then i either over do the exemestane or under do and not so great.

since anastrozole is longer acting and i only need a small amount of estro control with my trt.. i'm thinking it might be easier to dial in?

any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated.
                    If you are dealing with some water retention it may not be your estrogen. AAS also alter mineral balance through alteration of aldosterone signaling. You can test this by adding in a little dandelion root and see if that helps. It's petty gentle and acts as a liver detoxicant as well. I would leave the exemastane in place though when testing. Also the Natco brand is shit if that' what your using as far as the exemastane.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...