X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

Cycle for guys who are losing hair

A buddy of mine is slowly receding his hair line. He wants to run a cycle. But he doesn't want to make it worst. Is there a cycle that can work with this. From what I understand EQ and deca is best for this.
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

could just be genetics. Really its either do gear and loose hair or not do gear.

Testosterone is the cause of accelerated hair loss. I would not take eq and especially DECA without test.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• andrew0409
      Vet
      • Sep 2016

Right but let's say he runs 200-250mgbof test ew. And boldanone or deca which aren't DHT derivatives or converts into DHT which seems to be the main cause of hair loss. Maybe he can also add finastride.

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by andrew0409
        Right but let's say he runs 200-250mgbof test ew. And boldanone or deca which aren't DHT derivatives or converts into DHT which seems to be the main cause of hair loss. Maybe he can also add finastride.
        nothing helped mine. I just rick a shaved head and a beard lol
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Pipelinesteve4
          Vet
          • May 2016

Shave your head grow a beard and run anything!

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

I would consider myself knowledgeable on the topic and I even went to the path of getting a hair transplant. A few ways to approach the situation.

First is not to use AAS at all. Stick to hgh, peptides, and igf. If you're prone to lose it with the genetic. You'll lose it. Take some minoxidil and save what you got

Second. Take finasteride and cycle only testosterone cause any steroid will accelerate hair loss. I personally don't like finasteride cause my hard ons got weak. Don't like the stuff

Third and final option if he's going to take the sauce no matter what. Low test- 100mg to 200mg a week. And take deca, eq and those types that are "easier" on the hair. Stay away from tren, masteron, winstrol etc

Comment

• Savage2
              VET
              • Jan 2017

Ab, is pretty spot on. Its on my dad side for loss. Mine started thinning about 3 years ago. Use is not helping. I shaved but still don't like the minimal hair I have. I feel you can still see the loss. I am going to look into hair restoration at one point.

Comment

• Glycomann

Its all going to speed it up but equipoise probably one of the less toxic to hairline. It doesn't convert much to dht derivative or so its thought.

Comment

• andrew0409
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2016

God i'm lucky no hair loss from either side of my family. I like my hair haha

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

So, the flip side to that is, if you stop using will the hair come back or is the damage done?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by jrod
                      So, the flip side to that is, if you stop using will the hair come back or is the damage done?
                      Mione started going when I got into winstrol. I went off for a long time and it kept falling out. It was pretty much gone by 33. My brother on the other hand looks very similar to me with very similar body genetics but doesn't work out and never touched a steroid. He is 47 and thinning now but still has a decent amount of hair. So I probably sped things up 15 years. Other people claim it thickens back up after they gt off strong stuff. Probably depends on genetics.

Comment

• A.B
                        VET
                        • Jun 2004

Yeah if you have the gene it's good as gone when it falls out. Other dudes with the gene will sometimes lose it on cycle with winnstrol. Tren but it'll thicken up after

Personally when I losy my hair I never got it back even with rogaine. Rogaine keeps what you got left. I have done wel with it

Comment

• jrod
                          • Jun 2010

I would like to know if anyone has had any success with those natural dht blocking shampoos? I'm not balding thankfully but it is not as thick as it once was.

Comment

Working...