X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

Winny vs mast

So I know a lot of people like to compare winny to var, but to me mast and winny is a better comparison. I had to cut winny out because it was killing my joints and ligaments, elbows and now knees. It never gave me that problem but i'm usually at 200-210lbs but I kept all my strength cutting bf% to now 7-8% and it's killing my elbows. I have such a hard time benching 100lbs dumbbells simply because the sharp pain i get from trying to swing the dumbbell into position.

I was going to get more winny because i do like how it makes me look, but it looks like mast maybe a better option.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Never messed with winny & never will. Simply for the reasons you say. Giving 110% in the gym takes precedent over aches & pains.

Comment

• Glycomann

Thre is a lot of crappy mast P out there. I have tested a bumch of it over the last year or so. I don't know what's going on but it's hit or miss with that stuff. In my experience even the clean Chinese powders that test >90% pure do not really give the same dry look that winstrol does. Winstrol is unique in that. Maybe halotestin does similar but winstrol. Stanozolol increases C1 inhibitor which tightens the compartments leading to less water retention under the skin. It was always an awesome steroid for me when I was young. Back then I was training so much I just looked pealed all the time on that stuff. Now it doesn't work so much and just kills my joints.

Comment

• andrew0409
        Vet
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
        Thre is a lot of crappy mast P out there. I have tested a bumch of it over the last year or so. I don't know what's going on but it's hit or miss with that stuff. In my experience even the clean Chinese powders that test >90% pure do not really give the same dry look that winstrol does. Winstrol is unique in that. Maybe halotestin does similar but winstrol. Stanozolol increases C1 inhibitor which tightens the compartments leading to less water retention under the skin. It was always an awesome steroid for me when I was young. Back then I was training so much I just looked pealed all the time on that stuff. Now it doesn't work so much and just kills my joints.
        learning new things everyday, I had no idea winny leads to less water retention under the skin. But it seems to be best only for aesthetics. As an fighter and basketball player, it puts way to much pain in my elbows from punching and knees from basketball. But damn it does make me look good.

I believe my mast supplier is good. Have you guys tried pinning 50mg mast p ed?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by andrew0409
          learning new things everyday, I had no idea winny leads to less water retention under the skin. But it seems to be best only for aesthetics. As an fighter and basketball player, it puts way to much pain in my elbows from punching and knees from basketball. But damn it does make me look good.

I believe my mast supplier is good. Have you guys tried pinning 50mg mast p ed?
          I was a competative fighter from 9 to 31 and then still trained at elite camps until 45. I still train when my joints will allow. I used AAS on and off the last 3 years of competition. What worked best for me was low dose AAS just enought to aid in recovery. Best were Equipoise 200-250 mg/w, winstrol 15 mg/d or sustanon 250 one shot per week. I only used one of these at a time and cycles were never more than 12 weeks with an equal or longer time off between cycles. I would go from stringy looking and over-trained to looking like a finely tuned athlete. More is not better. just enough for recovery and a little added strength is the way to go with athletics.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Winstrol gives me a much better appearance/look than Mast P...but I've not used Mast p in a long time (both for that matter). I did like both though, not dissing on MP.

Winstrol definitely has more sides though.

Andrew, what was your dosage of Winny?

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I like winni at 20 to 49 mg ED. Plenty.

Comment

• andrew0409
                Vet
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                Winstrol gives me a much better appearance/look than Mast P...but I've not used Mast p in a long time (both for that matter). I did like both though, not dissing on MP.

Winstrol definitely has more sides though.

Andrew, what was your dosage of Winny?
                50mg ed. I wonder if it's worst this time because I lost so much weight but put on the same weights and power. For example. I was going dumbbell pressed 100lbs at each hand no problem at 195-200lbs. I'm still able to do that at 186-187 now. So maybe the weight loss is a contributing factor?

Comment

• bufbiker

Strictly for cutting, winny over mast 100% for me personally. By the way, Ben Johnson set world records on winny.
                  Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by andrew0409
                    50mg ed. I wonder if it's worst this time because I lost so much weight but put on the same weights and power. For example. I was going dumbbell pressed 100lbs at each hand no problem at 195-200lbs. I'm still able to do that at 186-187 now. So maybe the weight loss is a contributing factor?
                    It's hard to say. Usually for most users that I've seen, 50mg seems to be the middle ground for most. Meaning most are fine with it, but after the bump it up over that amount (ie 60, 75, 100mg), they really start having more joint pain. If one has prior injuries, then it seems to exacerbate the effect. This is a general statement of course, and doesn't apply to all. Maybe bump it down a little until you find a dosage that you can handle. 20-40mg instead of 50mg may work better....then again, who knows.

Comment

• andrew0409
                      Vet
                      • Sep 2016

The joint and ligament and tendon pain started about the 5th and last week on winny. week 1-4 was fine. So sounds like maybe that's what my body can take of it.

Comment

Working...