Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Cycle input

I've been off EVERYTHING for about 4 months and I am going to start a cycle next week.
I'm considering either test e 300-400mg/wk deca 400mg/wk or
Test e 300-400mg/wk eq 400-500mg/wk
Haven't decided how low a dose I want to run. Something light yet effective.
Suggestions?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Both look like good ol bread n butter. Either oughta put some serious beef on you with solid training & diet. I'm planning similar come spring, with a little var with it.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
What are your stats and goals?
andrew0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
Glycomann

To set up a cycle it's probably wise to think about 1) how you react to compounds and dosages, 2) what is your diet going to be, 3) what way and how often are you going to train, 4) will you have enough time to rest to make all of this effective.

Test is a base compound but it aromatizes and converts to DHT. It is anabolic and androgenic and serves as a reference point for all AAS. So it is not really the most anabolic compound in the tool box. Running a gram of test is probably not the smartest option to take. Estrogen spill over will surely cause issues. DHT conversion may cause issues as well. Test should be used as the base for testosterone function. It converts to a range of steroid hormones that are required for biological processes but too much throws the system out of whack. A lot of guys do better with an amount that gets them a little bit over the top of normal range rather than a dose that is 3-4 times that much. It doesn't make sense to me to be bloated and greasy with itchy nipples and hard to pee. That said there is a range of tolerances across population of men. lower body fat increases tolerance. Some genetics seem to tolerate higher test doses. I think these people are few.

Deca: is a very good anabolic. In some people it acts in real life much stronger than testosterone. It hits the androgen receptor and progesterone receptor. Both lead to anabolism. The problem is side effects as tolerance is exceeded. Progesteone signaling can lead to prolactin secretion in the tissue in the accurate nucleus in the brain leading to impotence. Some people are more tolerant than others. Your personal tolerance should be weighed in the decision to use or suffer grief. Nandrolone phenylpropionate seems to be less of an issue than nandrolone decanoate but both can cause the issue and once the issue starts it takes a long time to wear off for many. The more you use nandrolones the worse the issues become and can come on without much warning and last for many months or even years. It may be possible to use small amounts for short periods if you are sensitive but enter at own risk. If you have high tolerance for nandrolones then it is a great compound.

Equipoise: is a mild steroid with little but significant conversion to estrogen. It does not convert to much DHT analogue (DHB) but that analogues is strong. DHB is almost never an issue with boldenone use. At reasonable doses it is mild and safe. It will raise hematocrit more than most other AAS so users should keep an eye on their hematocrit. It stacks well with testosterone and does not add very much estrogenic or DHT character. It tends to be less fluid retentive than test or nandro. With low test doses it will produce a drier look with less weight gain. With higher test doses water retention becomes an issue.

Something that most users don't consider is the impact of AAS on mineralocorticoid activity. AS the dose of any AAS increase higher and higher dysregulation of other steroid processes occurs. this includes aldosterone activity, which is involved in regulation of fluid balance in the kidney. So some will see users on high doses of what should be fairly dry compounds and yet they retain water. This is the basis of the problem. So, there is a limit to the total dose and it will vary somewhat depending on the protocol. If you ahve done well with a gram/w total of this and that then it may not be a good idea to jump to 2 grams/w the next cycle. You are probably better off adding in a peptide or increasing protein intake rather than dramatically increasing your total dose of AAS.

G/
Old 02-02-2017, 07:54 AM   #5
jrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew0409 View Post
What are your stats and goals?
6'1" 210
Really trying to get some decent gains without bloating too much. Probably add a little var at the tail end. Not really planning on adding hcg, I have anti e's, and pct.
I would like to do more cardio to lean out even more but I hate doing cardio.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:26 AM   #6
jrod

So I've decided to go with test and eq only because I have too much eq and will never use it all.
Test 250mg/wk split Mon&Thu
EQ 300mg/wk split Mon&Thu
Var 50mg/day at end of cycle
16 wks total
Old 02-07-2017, 06:33 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I like test,deca and eq together.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #8
jrod

That's a good idea, I guess I could add 300mg deca!?
Deca 300/wk
Test 250/wk
EQ 300/wk
Doses look good? Any tweaks, suggestions
Old 02-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #9
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
A lot of guys do better with an amount that gets them a little bit over the top of normal range rather than a dose that is 3-4 times that much. It doesn't make sense to me to be bloated and greasy with itchy nipples and hard to pee.
great advice!!!.. higher doses of test suck for me...

Quote:
dysregulation of other steroid processes occurs. this includes aldosterone activity, which is involved in regulation of fluid balance in the kidney.
is that one of the reason for back pumps and cramps on some steroids?
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:12 AM   #10
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
I'd like to see test at 400-500mg.
andrew0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I love your posts, you're like a damn chemist. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
To set up a cycle it's probably wise to think about 1) how you react to compounds and dosages, 2) what is your diet going to be, 3) what way and how often are you going to train, 4) will you have enough time to rest to make all of this effective.

Test is a base compound but it aromatizes and converts to DHT. It is anabolic and androgenic and serves as a reference point for all AAS. So it is not really the most anabolic compound in the tool box. Running a gram of test is probably not the smartest option to take. Estrogen spill over will surely cause issues. DHT conversion may cause issues as well. Test should be used as the base for testosterone function. It converts to a range of steroid hormones that are required for biological processes but too much throws the system out of whack. A lot of guys do better with an amount that gets them a little bit over the top of normal range rather than a dose that is 3-4 times that much. It doesn't make sense to me to be bloated and greasy with itchy nipples and hard to pee. That said there is a range of tolerances across population of men. lower body fat increases tolerance. Some genetics seem to tolerate higher test doses. I think these people are few.

Deca: is a very good anabolic. In some people it acts in real life much stronger than testosterone. It hits the androgen receptor and progesterone receptor. Both lead to anabolism. The problem is side effects as tolerance is exceeded. Progesteone signaling can lead to prolactin secretion in the tissue in the accurate nucleus in the brain leading to impotence. Some people are more tolerant than others. Your personal tolerance should be weighed in the decision to use or suffer grief. Nandrolone phenylpropionate seems to be less of an issue than nandrolone decanoate but both can cause the issue and once the issue starts it takes a long time to wear off for many. The more you use nandrolones the worse the issues become and can come on without much warning and last for many months or even years. It may be possible to use small amounts for short periods if you are sensitive but enter at own risk. If you have high tolerance for nandrolones then it is a great compound.

Equipoise: is a mild steroid with little but significant conversion to estrogen. It does not convert to much DHT analogue (DHB) but that analogues is strong. DHB is almost never an issue with boldenone use. At reasonable doses it is mild and safe. It will raise hematocrit more than most other AAS so users should keep an eye on their hematocrit. It stacks well with testosterone and does not add very much estrogenic or DHT character. It tends to be less fluid retentive than test or nandro. With low test doses it will produce a drier look with less weight gain. With higher test doses water retention becomes an issue.

Something that most users don't consider is the impact of AAS on mineralocorticoid activity. AS the dose of any AAS increase higher and higher dysregulation of other steroid processes occurs. this includes aldosterone activity, which is involved in regulation of fluid balance in the kidney. So some will see users on high doses of what should be fairly dry compounds and yet they retain water. This is the basis of the problem. So, there is a limit to the total dose and it will vary somewhat depending on the protocol. If you ahve done well with a gram/w total of this and that then it may not be a good idea to jump to 2 grams/w the next cycle. You are probably better off adding in a peptide or increasing protein intake rather than dramatically increasing your total dose of AAS.

G/
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:24 PM   #12
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
That's a good idea, I guess I could add 300mg deca!?
Deca 300/wk
Test 250/wk
EQ 300/wk
Doses look good? Any tweaks, suggestions
I've usually always run deca or eq. Never both at the same time, I don't think it's necessary. Just increase your test dosage rather than ad another compound, if you want better results imo.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:06 AM   #13
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
If you're looking to avoid bloat, I'd rethink deca...

I tried bold-cyp (eq with different half life) with npp and test once, didn't get shit out of the bold except a lot more oil shoved in me.
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote