X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savage2
    VET
    • Jan 2017

test, tren and mast cycle

Was thinking or adding mast to upcoming cycle.
    Test sust 250mg, tren 200, mast e 200. Each twice a week.

Experienced tren user. Usually only ran test and tre. Usually test at 500 and tren e at 200. Great gains. Thinking of adding mast e for more cutting.

Thoughts?
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

Mast e needs to be at least 400-600 to show any results and only if you are actually under 10%bf. Otherwise, it's a waste. I ran it when I was younger thinking I was like 8%bf but probably around 14% and didn't see much of what it can do. I took some mast P for a week for looks now that i'm actually around 8% and thats when you see the magic of mast. Sure some strength gains will be added, but imo it's a waste and you can run much more compounds that give you better results.

What are your stats? Mast to me is a aesthetics AAS. Also, I'm cut only using test even at a 800mg to 1g to prevent catabolism working out 5-6 hrs a day which most people would say would be stupid to put that much for cutting. But it works for me. So really, doesn't matter what compound you put in your body, as long as you know how to train with it to get results and your diet.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I think mast probably would make a difference because it seems to boost benefits from test.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• andrew0409
        Vet
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I think mast probably would make a difference because it seems to boost benefits from test.
        I think if he's looking for that just run proviron.

Comment

• Glycomann

I like masteron for sex drive and great pumps. Darkness likes to add it to Tren/Test because for him it cuts side effects of the tren.

Comment

• BikerTrash
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

Ive always liked the Test /Tren/Mast combo.....

Comment

• Jester
              VET
              • May 2004

your hair is going to fall out and you will be able to cut glass with your pecker. I ran a similar cycle (500 mg Test E, 300 mg Tren E, and 250 mg Mast E)... ran it for 10 months.
              Keep your calories up.... I was doing a HIT routine E3D and started losing weight. Backed off to a 4 day split and upped my carbs and started packing on lean mass.
              The only problem was that the mast drastically increased my muscle density and I ended up encapsulating a nerve in my neck and required surgery to decompress. Looking back.... proper form during my trap routine would have avoided to compression..... live and learn

Comment

• Savage2
                VET
                • Jan 2017

Anyone here ran low test, high tren?
                Stats:
                6'3
                11%
                Early - mid 30s

Hair has been thinning for a few years now. Even when I just cruise at 250 test a week, it doesn't grow back, thins the same. I am thinking maybe just doing test and tren. I don't really get tren sides except the increased bp and cholesterol. I'm on meds for each anyways and with tudca all blood work is well below favorable levels even when on tren. Thinking maybe just increasing my calories. Maybe hope for 7-10 lbs of muscle. I tend to run longer cycles.

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Savage I would say definitely add the mast to the cycle in the same dose as the tren. This will make the tren sides less visible, change the feel bad to feel good, and bind SHBG making both of the other hormones work better, as if the doses were higher without side effects.

In fact many of you have heard me say before that I'd never run tren without mast.

Masterone can add benefits to many cycles even at low doses because it enhances the other compounds due to its SHBG binding properties. It will create some additional hardening even at 200 my EW.

It will also add the requirements of at least one full time vagina with the cycle. Maybe two or three.

Good luck.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Darkness
                    Savage I would say definitely add the mast to the cycle in the same dose as the tren. This will make the tren sides less visible, change the feel bad to feel good, and bind SHBG making both of the other hormones work better, as if the doses were higher without side effects.

In fact many of you have heard me say before that I'd never run tren without mast.

Masterone can add benefits to many cycles even at low doses because it enhances the other compounds due to its SHBG binding properties. It will create some additional hardening even at 200 my EW.

It will also add the requirements of at least one full time vagina with the cycle. Maybe two or three.

Good luck.
                    Good input, I've had very similiar results.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

My faginer is celebrate.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        My faginer is celebrate.
                        Idk where my faginer went

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

An old schooler that goes waaay back - as VJ, LI, BK remember - by the name of Forte - he told me to run some proviron with test to free up some of the binded test. All I got was boners of steel - didn't really notice any definitive results physique wise. I think that shit's a myth, or it frees so little that it's negligible, OR I'm just shit outta luck.

Comment

• Emil
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2016

I run low test 125 high tren 400 pw... and it was good...very good...with NNP and masteron in it.....i will do it again...but i just finish my cycle

Comment

• bufbiker

Proviron always hardens up my muscles. Gives a more defined look at 50 mg ed.

Comment

Working...