Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #1
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
What Anabolics Will You Never Cycle Again?

....just curious as to what anabolics/hormones you guys will never include into a cycle again and why?
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:15 PM   #2
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
dbol. Just looking at it flares up gyno for me. Everything else I've ever run I see some type of use for
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:26 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Drol. Too old.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:30 PM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Tren, Lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I was lucky to put it back together after a time. Intense people should not use gear that exponentially raises your intensity. I loved what it did strength wise and leaning though. Maybe if I....... NO!

Drol for the sides and the crazy amount of RBC I produce on it. My blood is like crude oil on it.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:42 PM   #5
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Drol. Any androgen that causes high dht levels.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Tren, Lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I was lucky to put it back together after a time. Intense people should not use gear that exponentially raises your intensity. I loved what it did strength wise and leaning though. Maybe if I....... NO!

Drol for the sides and the crazy amount of RBC I produce on it. My blood is like crude oil on it.
I've heard this all too much.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 07:09 PM   #7
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Nandrolones. No more deca, no, tren e or a. I'd rather have a hard cock than competition type leanness. When I want to lean, winstrol.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 03:48 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Any water based test or winnie.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:53 PM   #9
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
I,ll have to say I don't know yet but some 17aa orals
Old 01-27-2019, 08:46 PM   #10
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I'm usually fine with all compounds if I drop the dosage far enough. For awhile, nandrolones effected my tits. I can use NPP, and currently on it, but I doubt i'll ever use decanoate again.

My final answer is the same as Lifts, no water based compounds like winstrol or test suspension. Not worth it to me.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:11 PM   #11
Dustined83
VET

Dustined83 has a spectacular aura aboutDustined83 has a spectacular aura about
Drol. It makes me feel hypo. Most people can't eat. My weird ass can't eat enough
Dustined83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:49 PM   #12
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Nandrolones. No more deca, no, tren e or a. I'd rather have a hard cock than competition type leanness. When I want to lean, winstrol.
Caber helps with that. I used to not need it. Not for wood but the prolactin sides mess with me now. I'll get puffy and sore nips without it.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:02 PM   #13
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Any water based test or winnie.
Reasoning?
Old 01-28-2019, 01:05 PM   #14
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
IT HURTS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Reasoning?

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:33 PM   #15
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Drol. Too old.
I’ve never tried it & im not exactly a young buck anymore. Curious if you could explain a little more?
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote