Anadiol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumpharder

Anadiol

Anadiol by a canadian pharm named vetoquinol, anyone heard of it? And if so, howd you like it...I would like to note that I am using a product by the same company called Anatest and am very pleased with the result.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Big waste of money, worthless unless your female.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pumpharder

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Big waste of money, worthless unless your female.
      are u serious?
      what makes you say this?
      so youre saying test is a waste of money?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by pumpharder
        are u serious?
        what makes you say this?
        so youre saying test is a waste of money?

It's testosterone undecanoate which absorbs through the lymph system, it doesn't do shit until you hit about 400mgs ed (10caps). Then even at that dose it's weak.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pumpharder

Originally posted by liftsiron
          It's testosterone undecanoate which absorbs through the lymph system, it doesn't do shit until you hit about 400mgs ed (10caps). Then even at that dose it's weak.
          my comrad, im afraid you are mistaken...the product you are refeing to is "Andriol 50" by organon...they are little 50 mg caps that resemble footballs and are in fact absorbed through the large intestine....the product im talking about however is "Anadiol" by vetoquinol...and is not undeconate but test enanthate 100mg, estradiol enanthate 7.5 mg and estradiol benzoate 1 mg..they run for about 45 dollars canadian for 10 ml due to the low dosage..but i guess you did answer my question in a sense..you have not heard of the product...

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by pumpharder
            my comrad, im afraid you are mistaken...the product you are refeing to is "Andriol 50" by organon...they are little 50 mg caps that resemble footballs and are in fact absorbed through the large intestine....the product im talking about however is "Anadiol" by vetoquinol...and is not undeconate but test enanthate 100mg, estradiol enanthate 7.5 mg and estradiol benzoate 1 mg..they run for about 45 dollars canadian for 10 ml due to the low dosage..but i guess you did answer my question in a sense..you have not heard of the product...

I have seen a similiar product from europe estrandon, it was developed primarially for females hence the addition of estrogens, most males opt not to use an estrogen containing prep.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mick-G
              VET
              • Jan 2005

Sounds like a good product for women who are in menopause or need hormone therapy after hysterectomy. Is this something that can be prescribed by an endo, or just a european drug that is not approved here by the FDA in USA?

Comment

Working...