X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Silntrunin
    VET
    • Mar 2023

Latest Progress Pics

Been MIA for a while dealing with some family issues. Mentally and emotionally drained to where Ive withdrawn from society a bit.
    Only constant has been my training which is the only thing keeping me sane at times.

Shout out to BWL for their outstanding service and products in 2023. Always on time and on point.

Currently sitting at 210lbs
    Screenshot_20240101-154310_Brave.jpg
  • Silntrunin
    VET
    • Mar 2023

Screenshot_20240101-154217_Brave.jpg

Comment

• Silntrunin
      VET
      • Mar 2023

Screenshot_20240101-154045_Brave.jpg

Comment

• wallyd
        VET
        • Aug 2015

Looks like you’re doing a fantastic job getting to the gym. Sorry to hear about personal things getting you down, my jiob gets to me like that at times so I can relate. Keep the momentum going & a level head, this too shall pass.

Comment

• Silntrunin
          VET
          • Mar 2023

Originally posted by wallyd
          Looks like you’re doing a fantastic job getting to the gym. Sorry to hear about personal things getting you down, my jiob gets to me like that at times so I can relate. Keep the momentum going & a level head, this too shall pass.
          The gym is the only place I seem to be able to just forget about everything for an hour or so and clear my head and feel good afterwards.

I keep telling myself exactly that "this too shall pass" just tired of dealing with bullshit that I shouldnt have to be dealing with at this point in my life.
          Appreciate the support brother.

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Silntrunin
            The gym is the only place I seem to be able to just forget about everything for an hour or so and clear my head and feel good afterwards.

I keep telling myself exactly that "this too shall pass" just tired of dealing with bullshit that I shouldnt have to be dealing with at this point in my life.
            Appreciate the support brother.
            For what it’s worth you’re not alone. I just paid off ex #2’s bills not too long ago. Now I’m trying to stop child support for ex#1. Let me tell you that’s a chore. It’s SO easy for the female to get it, garnish your wages to make sure they get it. Then use my money to support her dead beat boy toy, who happens to be on Thorazine for schizophrenia (totally serious) & support their bastard child they have together. To top it off she had him moved in playing house with my daughter there. They have separated but he still comes around to see his son.

Anyway I just try to keep my head up & plug away at life no matter what it throws at me. Of course there’s many different stories I could add about this situation but the bottom line is he knows me & has known me for years, he won’t harm my daughter & for that I’m grateful.

Comment

• Silntrunin
              VET
              • Mar 2023

Originally posted by wallyd
              For what it’s worth you’re not alone. I just paid off ex #2’s bills not too long ago. Now I’m trying to stop child support for ex#1. Let me tell you that’s a chore. It’s SO easy for the female to get it, garnish your wages to make sure they get it. Then use my money to support her dead beat boy toy, who happens to be on Thorazine for schizophrenia (totally serious) & support their bastard child they have together. To top it off she had him moved in playing house with my daughter there. They have separated but he still comes around to see his son.

Anyway I just try to keep my head up & plug away at life no matter what it throws at me. Of course there’s many different stories I could add about this situation but the bottom line is he knows me & has known me for years, he won’t harm my daughter & for that I’m grateful.

Sounds like you got a lot on your plate as well. I'd have a hard time dealing with another guy being around my daughter especially one not right in the head that's for sure.
              My wife is always reminding me that everyone has shit and we're not the only ones.
              We made our son move out 10 years ago because of his drug usage. He's since gotten married and was having financial difficulties and against my better judgement I agreed with the wife to let them move in so they could get back on their feet and we're right back to where we were 10 years ago with the drugs and bullshit. Everyone told me I was making a mistake but how do you sit back and not help your kids when you know they are struggling? I realize now he hasn't changed one bit, he's 10 years older and pretty much still the same drug addicted kid I made leave years ago.

Like you I do the best to keep my head up and do what I need to do to survive this game of life. Thankfully training is great therapy. If it wasn't for the gym I'd probably be drunk everyday. lol

As always brother, thanks for sharing. It definitely helps.
              Hope things work out for you with the money situation.

Comment

• wallyd
                VET
                • Aug 2015

Sounds like you got a lot on your plate as well. I'd have a hard time dealing with another guy being around my daughter especially one not right in the head that's for sure.
                My wife is always reminding me that everyone has shit and we're not the only ones.
                We made our son move out 10 years ago because of his drug usage. He's since gotten married and was having financial difficulties and against my better judgement I agreed with the wife to let them move in so they could get back on their feet and we're right back to where we were 10 years ago with the drugs and bullshit. Everyone told me I was making a mistake but how do you sit back and not help your kids when you know they are struggling? I realize now he hasn't changed one bit, he's 10 years older and pretty much still the same drug addicted kid I made leave years ago.

Like you I do the best to keep my head up and do what I need to do to survive this game of life. Thankfully training is great therapy. If it wasn't for the gym I'd probably be drunk everyday. lol

As always brother, thanks for sharing. It definitely helps.
                Hope things work out for you with the money situation.
                That’s a tough one. Tbh I’d probably do the same & give them another chance. Now you know without any reservations that you did the right thing 10 years ago.

The money thing isn’t honestly that big of a deal, no I’m not rich by any means! lol! If it doesn’t work out that I can stop it now it’s just over 2 more years until my daughter turns 21 & it will stop anyway. I figured up I’ve gave that cheating slut over $85k over the last 13 years, I’ll bet money my daughter didn’t se 1/4 of it. I’m just done providing for moms bad decisions, I’ll still help my daughter but it will all go to her.

It’s very hard knowing my ex subjected my daughter to this lunatic. I’m not a tough guy by any means, I’m just a father that will go to the ends of the earth to protect his daughter. I’m sure the shit bag knows that.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Looking great Slin. I have three ex wife's spread out over a very long time span, lol, enough said.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Silntrunin
                    VET
                    • Mar 2023

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Looking great Slin. I have three ex wife's spread out over a very long time span, lol, enough said.
                    Thanks boss!

So I guess things aren't so bad for me after all. I'm fortunate enough to be with the same woman for 39 years now. Not sure how because I've done some stupid shit in the past and not sure why she stuck around but I thank God everyday we now have the best relationship we've every had.
                    Couldn't imagine dealing with 3 ex wives. I'll count my blessings and wish you the best of luck as well. Also happy to hear your now cancer free brother.

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Looking lean and mean and vascular. Nice work

Comment

• Silntrunin
                        VET
                        • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Darkness
                        Looking lean and mean and vascular. Nice work
                        Thanks brother!

Happy with the progress considering ive only been using machines basically aside from maybe some lightdumbells for delts occasionally.

Comment

• HDH
                          • Jun 2015

Ain't hat the truth man. I've been dealing with some issues keeping me away from the gym and have no release at all. Before this shit, I hadn't missed a day in years.

Looking sharp dude.

Comment

• Silntrunin
                            VET
                            • Mar 2023

Originally posted by HDH
                            Ain't hat the truth man. I've been dealing with some issues keeping me away from the gym and have no release at all. Before this shit, I hadn't missed a day in years.

Looking sharp dude.
                            Thanks brother!

The gym has always been my therapy. If even just for an hour man it allows me to just regroup and get ready for the next round of bullshit. Lol

Gotta find a way to get back in there bro. You know you'll be glad you did.
                            Hope everything works out!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                              • Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your situation but it's great you have your outlet of solace which is the gym and I think it's a great way to keep yourself sane.

Looking great btw!
                              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...