Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Thanks Kreig. Very helpful. I was thinking fatty liver too honestly. But curious if it was possible from parasites. I had also used a lot of insulin (lantus) around that time which can also add to a fatty liver.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

I also take a really good Greens powder that has a large variety of probiotics, fruits and veggies every day for over a year. Plus vitamins and couple other supplements that make me feel great. Digestion is usually very good/normal. Go at least once a day on 3000 plus cals average. I do take breaks to just 150mg trt test only. But had been on much higher cruises (400-500mg per week) for a couple years because I wanted to see how big I could get before I got too old. Dumb idea honestly. I already was too old. Lol. To be doing that anyways. I recently stayed on just trt for 6 months. My idea now is to run more frequently short cycles with short esters. Which means lower doses too. Instead of 16-24 week blasts of 1500mg per week I’m doing 6 week blasts of around 600mg per week. 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. True trt in between blasts. So far I’m liking it. Should be much healthier too. Not as big swings in weight too. My dr was very happy to see my liver enzymes, creatinine and gfr improve considerably. I get bloodwork every 6 months.
      Last edited by Kluso; 06-22-2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Super greens are really really good ... Loaded with micro minerals which support general life processes itself. Big fan of super greens

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

I’ve been feeling like total shite, lethargic and overall no motivation.
          Next time I will plan a week long vacation around a total cleanse!
          Going to the gym or even work absolutely sucks sacks!

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Not to mention I have a horrible taste in my mouth. I believe the stomach has something to do with that.

Comment

• Beef Newton
              VET
              • Nov 2018

I'm right there with you, Jrod. I haven't had a dose since last week. My energy levels suck total ass still, I have no strength or muscular endurance, and my mood is just awful. I think these parasites were actually helping me... kind of like a really shitty Venom that eats burritos instead of heads. Been taking 1g of Vitamin C three times a day. If I'm going to feel like ass, I may as well just go balls to the wall and Mimosa the fuck out of myself and throw in that Black Walnut/Wormwood/Cloves complex while I'm at it. I just want to sleep all the time. My dog hates me now.

Edit: Tonight's workout wasn't bad. Feel like I'm on the upswing, but I'm having serious fatigue during the day. At least I'm getting some good sleep at night.
              Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-22-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                I'm right there with you, Jrod. I haven't had a dose since last week. My energy levels suck total ass still, I have no strength or muscular endurance, and my mood is just awful. I think these parasites were actually helping me... kind of like a really shitty Venom that eats burritos instead of heads. Been taking 1g of Vitamin C three times a day. If I'm going to feel like ass, I may as well just go balls to the wall and Mimosa the fuck out of myself and throw in that Black Walnut/Wormwood/Cloves complex while I'm at it. I just want to sleep all the time. My dog hates me now.

Edit: Tonight's workout wasn't bad. Feel like I'm on the upswing, but I'm having serious fatigue during the day. At least I'm getting some good sleep at night.
                I’ve heard of women purposely giving themselves a tapeworm to lose weight. Then once they lost the weight they go to the dr and tell them what kind of tapeworm so they can remove it. Something crazy like that. Would kinda suck if afterwards you started gaining a lot of weight. But hopefully you’ll feel better.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

I'm feeling better now, and I've noticed something I didn't expect. My blood pressure is down... a lot. So much that I'm wondering if that was my whole problem with my fatigue... that I was taking my medicine when I no longer needed it. I took 500mcg of MT2, and with only one tablet of Clonidine early this morning (I'm actually due my second dose right now), my BP was 139/76. I'm going to keep watching. My BP at this time of the morning before taking my second dose of Clonidine would normally by 150+/90+, especially after MT2.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                    VET
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by jrod
                    Not to mention I have a horrible taste in my mouth. I believe the stomach has something to do with that.
                    Mimosa Pudica can remove mercury. You may be tasting metals being removed from your tissues and they're in your blood stream. I would start taking chlorella to bind the metals before they are deposited back into your tissues. Some will be excreted but about half will go back into your tissues if you don't bind it with chorella or charcoal

Comment

• kriegernindo
                      VET
                      • Feb 2020

The fatigue is a sign you've got a lot of poison in your blood right now. Triple the dose of Vitamin C to 9 per day. I like to do 2 every 30 minutes until I feel better. Make sure it's pure absorbic acid.

"Take enough C to be symptom free"

Comment

• kriegernindo
                        VET
                        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                        I’ve heard of women purposely giving themselves a tapeworm to lose weight. Then once they lost the weight they go to the dr and tell them what kind of tapeworm so they can remove it. Something crazy like that. Would kinda suck if afterwards you started gaining a lot of weight. But hopefully you’ll feel better.
                        They used to sell tapeworm pills in the 70s. Tapeworms if out of control can simulate the condition of AIDS. It was a horrible idea and tapeworm is probably the most dangerous worms of all of them because they are infinitely more toxic and can grow up to the length of a car or two.

And there was no history or medical proof I'm aware of that the women who ate the tapeworm pills ever got them out.

You want to get cancer and permanent chronic disease and even gets AIDS, ingest a tapeworm pill.

Even Mimosa Pudica may not be able to take out a tapeworm. Sometimes with wormwood and black walnut and clove you'll get segments of it to come out. The only protocol I'm aware of that can kill tapeworm is extremely high dose CoQ10 combined with other parasite protocols established. And MSM must be taken in very high doses.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                          VET
                          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                          The fatigue is a sign you've got a lot of poison in your blood right now. Triple the dose of Vitamin C to 9 per day. I like to do 2 every 30 minutes until I feel better. Make sure it's pure absorbic acid.

"Take enough C to be symptom free"
                          Well shit. All this time I've been taking it as some kind of Vitamin C complex that has nothing of ascorbic acid in it (Ester-C). I picked up some Nutricost since I was able to get it same-day, and I've had good results with their products in the past. It does have Rose Hips, though, but primarily one caplet is 1000mg of Ascorbic Acid.

Comment

• Kluso
                            Vet
                            • Dec 2016

Well shit. All this time I've been taking it as some kind of Vitamin C complex that has nothing of ascorbic acid in it (Ester-C). I picked up some Nutricost since I was able to get it same-day, and I've had good results with their products in the past. It does have Rose Hips, though, but primarily one caplet is 1000mg of Ascorbic Acid.
                            Let us know if it helps. No way I’m gonna start the mimosa right now if I’m gonna feel like that. Gonna wait at least until this cycle is over. So maybe in two months. How long are we supposed to take the mimosa? Until we start feeling better? Did I miss that part?

Comment

• Kluso
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2016

You guys ever watch Monsters Inside Me on Discovery Life? Some crazy/scary parasites out there! Kinda strange how this came up here. My wife has been watching that show a lot lately. We both want to kill those fuckers now. My wife has been dealing with bad digestion for years now. When Kreig said rabbit turds could mean heavy parasite infestation, I thought of my wife. She goes number two only like once or twice a week and it’s been worrying the fuck out of me cause my moms friend died of colon cancer and had the same issue. And my wife won’t see the Dr about it. The only thing that has helped was this expensive probiotic that you have to keep refrigerated. She thought she was better and fixed her micro biome but when she ran out her digestion went back to the way it was. I wonder if it is parasites causing the issue.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                                VET
                                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                                Let us know if it helps. No way I’m gonna start the mimosa right now if I’m gonna feel like that. Gonna wait at least until this cycle is over. So maybe in two months. How long are we supposed to take the mimosa? Until we start feeling better? Did I miss that part?
                                I usually take enough mimosa to make a few big ones come out and then I may take off for the next week or next month. But I haven't really seen them anymore. I used a total of one bottle, but one bottle last me like 4 months.

You take whatever amount makes you feel good but also works to kill them. So even if you initially feel sick, you've taken enough to kill a good bit so you back off by a lot or completely, up the absorbic acid (Vit C) to 5-9 grams daily, and just go from there.

It took about a whole bottle for me to stop seeing the huge ones although I still occasionally see some smaller thread like worms. But I was very toxic before these last couple years and crystal meth evil poison didn't help and probably opened me up for the ones I had.

Best thing to do is spend a little time seeing how other people use it. And if in doubt just do two per week. One on Monday one one Tues then take the next 7-10 days off. And then repeat. Use Vitamin C in high doses during and after

Comment

Working...