Just to motivate myself

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blk99xtreme

Just to motivate myself

some pics today, just to keep a picture log so i know that im going in a forward direction with my training, this winter im really gonna turn up the intensity with negative sets and strength training.
    Attached Files
  • blk99xtreme

Attached Files

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Attached Files

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Attached Files

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Attached Files

Comment

• meateater

lookin good....beef up the traps

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Seeing those motivate and made me feel a looot better....ahahahha just fuckin' witcha ,Milky..lets do this ,brah.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

milky?? damn, just cuz im a poor white boy Crushed shoulders tonight!

Comment

• meateater

milky

lol.... 1:38 mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f62L0f-ee2U

Comment

• Cruci
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2006

Looking GREAT bro!
                    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

you got a big fuckin back man, lots of lats and tri's. you should get a job pullin cars into some garage hahaha ya I didnt notice traps but after bro mentioned it, I think it would make your frame look bigger and totally tie in that 'back double bicep' pose
                      good lookin out man, I'm hittin pull ups and chins 24-7 tryin to get those lats

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Looking GREAT bro!
                        Originally posted by TECHNIQUE
                        you got a big fuckin back man, lots of lats and tri's. you should get a job pullin cars into some garage hahaha ya I didnt notice traps but after bro mentioned it, I think it would make your frame look bigger and totally tie in that 'back double bicep' pose
                        good lookin out man, I'm hittin pull ups and chins 24-7 tryin to get those lats
                        Thanks a lot Cruci!
                        Check the avi when i was cut and 176 lbs, my traps are good from the front, nice and high/thick, ive got commented on them at the gym of how big they look....but I lack them in my middle back,(lower traps?) what you guys think...more shrugs?? more upper back work?

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
                          Thanks a lot Cruci!
                          Check the avi when i was cut and 176 lbs, my traps are good from the front, nice and high/thick, ive got commented on them at the gym of how big they look....but I lack them in my middle back,(lower traps?) what you guys think...more shrugs?? more upper back work?

warm up with dumbell shrugs then hit....
                          trap-bar deads
                          chins
                          hammer-stremff seated rows

Comment

• meateater

...and maybe next workout warm up with shrugs
                            chins
                            rows
                            deads

Comment

• meateater

....change the order, but sick to these mass exercises and ALWAYS warm-up (pre-exhaust) the traps with DUMBELL shrugs

Comment

Working...