Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MuscleSyrup
    • Mar 2021

Anastrozol and my cycle?

I am taking 500mg test 200mg Tren per week. How much Anastrozole should I be taking per week and how often? Also Leanna struggle supposed to help with back acne?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I don't think that it will help with back acne because it prevents test from converting to estrogen. It will help to keep excess bloat down. Maybe start with 1mg eod and see how that works. I would personally be taking 200mgs vit B6 twice per day as it works to combat the progestin sides from tren.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

I’m not a fan of AIs but when I do I use aromasin. Estrogen is very important for muscle growth believe it or not. Not only is it broscience but studies show it is important in the production of igf1. Decrease estrogen you will decrease amount of igf1 your body will produce. I personally prefer using Proviron to control estrogen sides. It works incredibly well at controlling gyno. And not just from high estrogen but high progesterone (ie, nandrolone) also. It will not help with high prolactin though. Although when estrogen is controlled when using tren, mostwill also reduce prolactin (tren). But I have not personally tried Proviron with tren yet to see if it helps. I haven’t ran tren in years because it gives me the worst heartburn. But back to AIs. Aromasin is better for you health wise than Adex(anastrazol). If you can get away without it or just use enough to control sides. I’m not saying you shouldn’t use an AI when on trt. You should stay within normal ranges when on trt. I’m only talking about during a blast. It may be needed to control blood pressure also as high estrogen leads to water retention and that leads to high blood pressure. But again. I would rather take something for the blood pressure like Telmisartan. That’s just me, for optimal muscle building conditions in the body.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kluso
        I’m not a fan of AIs but when I do I use aromasin. Estrogen is very important for muscle growth believe it or not. Not only is it broscience but studies show it is important in the production of igf1. Decrease estrogen you will decrease amount of igf1 your body will produce. I personally prefer using Proviron to control estrogen sides. It works incredibly well at controlling gyno. And not just from high estrogen but high progesterone (ie, nandrolone) also. It will not help with high prolactin though. Although when estrogen is controlled when using tren, mostwill also reduce prolactin (tren). But I have not personally tried Proviron with tren yet to see if it helps. I haven’t ran tren in years because it gives me the worst heartburn. But back to AIs. Aromasin is better for you health wise than Adex(anastrazol). If you can get away without it or just use enough to control sides. I’m not saying you shouldn’t use an AI when on trt. You should stay within normal ranges when on trt. I’m only talking about during a blast. It may be needed to control blood pressure also as high estrogen leads to water retention and that leads to high blood pressure. But again. I would rather take something for the blood pressure like Telmisartan. That’s just me, for optimal muscle building conditions in the body.
        I’m the same. Proviron and mast are perfect DHT derivatives that can assist for the purpose. Even newer studies showing EQ can lower estradiol.

Regardless tho if you’re not experience high E2 I wouldn’t use it for acne.

Comment

• AlphaMale
          VET
          • Mar 2018

Good advice here.
          It’s important to maintain some level of estrogen.
          I’ve found that zeroing out my estro actually limits my gains.
          Veteran

Comment

• MuscleSyrup
            • Mar 2021

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I don't think that it will help with back acne because it prevents test from converting to estrogen. It will help to keep excess bloat down. Maybe start with 1mg eod and see how that works. I would personally be taking 200mgs vit B6 twice per day as it works to combat the progestin sides from tren.

Alright im thanks.

Comment

• MuscleSyrup
              • Mar 2021

Originally posted by A.B
              I’m the same. Proviron and mast are perfect DHT derivatives that can assist for the purpose. Even newer studies showing EQ can lower estradiol.

Regardless tho if you’re not experience high E2 I wouldn’t use it for acne.
              What would be a proper EQ mg per week if im dosing specifically to lower estrodial?

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MuscleSyrup
                What would be a proper EQ mg per week if im dosing specifically to lower estrodial?
                Everyone is different and I can’t remember the studies what the dosage is. But 400-600mg of EQ I would imagine would have noticeable affect on E2

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

I believe when my estrogen levels are even, whether slightly elevated or just using a small amount of ai, my acne less pronounced.
                  I’m not gyno prone, so I use minimal ai.
                  Some people are able to dial in better with arimidex and some prefer aromasin.

Comment

Working...