Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul585
    • Feb 2020

Anavar for ripped muscle!

Anavar main use for ripped body, its remove under skin fat and give ripped look
    we commonly used Anavar for its minimal side effects because of no estrogen production and ripped look in cutting cycle
    normally we stack test with Anavar so guys please suggest us which stack is best with Anavar in cutting cycle?
    and Winstral and Anavar is a possible stack?
  • anabol4y
    • Mar 2020

Originally posted by paul585
    Anavar main use for ripped body, its remove under skin fat and give ripped look
    we commonly used Anavar for its minimal side effects because of no estrogen production and ripped look in cutting cycle
    normally we stack test with Anavar so guys please suggest us which stack is best with Anavar in cutting cycle?
    and Winstral and Anavar is a possible stack?
    when you need ripbody anavar is good.... i used anavar, proviron, drostan tab , drostan inj in cut cycle with testosteron propionate . 100mg propionate eod and 60-80mg anavar , anavar absorbs well when drink with cofein .

Comment

• paul585
      • Feb 2020

thaks for your openion
      can yuo suggest winny and anavar is possible stack or not?

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
        Banned
        • Apr 2018

Your diet cardio routine will ultimately determine your 'ripped' status.

AS that stack well with var....test prop, tren ace, mast prop, EQ, NPP....

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

I guess you can - but guys are always gonna have different opinions on those two drugs - I don't think many guys would stack them together without some injectables also - or I don't think stacking them period is that good of an idea but then I avoid two orals at once for my organs
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
            Your diet cardio routine will ultimately determine your 'ripped' status.

AS that stack well with var....test prop, tren ace, mast prop, EQ, NPP....
            BOOM in bold.
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...