Sadies log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

you ever wake up and just KNOW it aint gonna be a good day lol i slept all wierd and twisted last night so my leg workout today sucked ass.. had to drop weight off my normal squats and dead felt like my back was gonna snap here is sadies shitty ass leg work out lol

Squats
    225x20
    265x15
    265x15 GRRRRRRRRRR lost lots of weight off my squats today im annoyed! stupid back..

Romanian dead lifts
    135x12
    225x8 omg.. the pain lol
    225x8 throws bar to the ground and walks off pissed.. ya i was fun to be around this morning...

Leg Press
    585x12
    675x10
    765x8

Calve raises
    765x15x3

Quad extension
    130x10
    170x8
    210x5

Laying ham curls
    140x10
    150x8
    170x5

ball crunches/oblique twists

Comment

• Sadie

Back

TBAR
      45x15
      90x10
      135x8

Bent over BB (first time i usually do dbs)
      warm up to get my form right
      135x8
      155x7
      155x7

Lat pull downs
      155x10
      185x6
      200x4

Cable rows
      140x10
      160x8

did 100 situps with oblique twists when i got home

Comment

• RaptorMkII

Nice workout Karen

Comment

• Squatch

Nice job, Moonbeam.

Comment

• Andy James G

Great workout!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by Sadie
              Back

TBAR
              45x15
              90x10
              135x8

Bent over BB (first time i usually do dbs)
              warm up to get my form right
              135x8
              155x7
              155x7

Lat pull downs
              155x10
              185x6
              200x4

Cable rows
              140x10
              160x8

did 100 situps with oblique twists when i got home
              Nice work girlie! At least I could keep up with U on the Tbar, you would lose me at lat pull downs tho, cuz my max is only 90 - 100lbs per 8 reps. Great job!:headbange

Comment

• Sadie

thanks i havent worked back in a while my work out is all jacked up cause of the move i usually dont like staying at 8 reps ill be upping weight as soon as i get back in the work out mode and my form on everything is where it should be

Comment

• TheWICKED

good to see you back to screwing around! Let me know when you're back in town and actually wanna work out...

we'll be hardcore and do lines of chalk off your ass before we lift! LMFAO!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.... how you liking those bent over rows? I wanna see a bad bitch do two wheels with it!

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by TheWICKED
                    good to see you back to screwing around! Let me know when you're back in town and actually wanna work out...

we'll be hardcore and do lines of chalk off your ass before we lift! LMFAO!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.... how you liking those bent over rows? I wanna see a bad bitch do two wheels with it!
                    bent overs are better then i thought. i think i wasnt standing with a wide enough stance when i tried months ago cause i felt like i was going to tip over then and i got none of that now. gimme a week maybe 2 ill 2 wheel it 155 felt pretty light so i dont think its too much of a stretch for my heavy set. ill be in town the end of the month i have a night wedding on the 27th we can hit the gym before if you have time. ill bring the tiara you pick the muscles to work. NO im not benching or doing preachers so dont ask lol

lol@doing lines of chaulk LOL ur a fuckin wierdo :hahaha:

Comment

• TheWICKED

bent overs are better then i thought. i think i wasnt standing with a wide enough stance when i tried months ago cause i felt like i was going to tip over then and i got none of that now. gimme a week maybe 2 ill 2 wheel it 155 felt pretty light so i dont think its too much of a stretch for my heavy set. ill be in town the end of the month i have a night wedding on the 27th we can hit the gym before if you have time. ill bring the tiara you pick the muscles to work. NO im not benching or doing preachers so dont ask lol

lol@doing lines of chaulk LOL ur a fuckin wierdo :hahaha:

I'm all outta blow...so we can't be picky! lmfao

I'M ALL ABOUT IT! We should hit back or legs!!! Yeah you need your feet about shoulder width apart when you're gettin up in weight...if my feet are together like i was wishing i was back in kansas, i'd fall right the fuck over.

BRING THAT TIARA AND I'LL WEAR THAT SHIT ALL DAY LONG! :headbange :devil1:

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by TheWICKED
                        I'm all outta blow...so we can't be picky! lmfao

I'M ALL ABOUT IT! We should hit back or legs!!! Yeah you need your feet about shoulder width apart when you're gettin up in weight...if my feet are together like i was wishing i was back in kansas, i'd fall right the fuck over.

BRING THAT TIARA AND I'LL WEAR THAT SHIT ALL DAY LONG! :headbange :devil1:

back or legs will work great. my feet were way less then shoulder width so ya always felt like i was gonna fall on my face lol it was fine the other day with the wider stance so we good and YOURE GETTING THE TIARA ill video

Comment

• TheWICKED

back or legs will work great. my feet were way less then shoulder width so ya always felt like i was gonna fall on my face lol it was fine the other day with the wider stance so we good and YOURE GETTING THE TIARA ill video

remember bitch...spreading your legs is how you get shit done! :eviltongu :devil1:

squats, bent over rows, powerform benching, CORPORATE AMERICAN, LIGHT BILLS! you name it... lmao

seriously though, either way will work.

Comment

• Sadie

chest
                            incline dbs
                            50sx8
                            55x6
                            55x6

cable cross overs (weigh per side)
                            90x10
                            100x8
                            110x6