• LadyZ
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Goblin6
    Nice work my dear one.
    gracias...

Comment

• laurie

nice workouts. where is the nutrition log part?

Comment

• LadyZ
        AE Female Member
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by laurie
        nice workouts. where is the nutrition log part?
        Yeah... i still following the same diet... I haven't log it because I always forget to do but i do remember what i have to eat... I'm behave... no cheat meals.. better yet no cravings.

Comment

• laurie

no cravings? i dont remember a day like that. maybe once when i was sick. go you

Comment

• ironmaidn

All I can say is U ROCK! Thanks for sharing your diet and training with us. U kick ass girl!:dancing:

Comment

• LadyZ
              AE Female Member
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ironmaidn
              All I can say is U ROCK! Thanks for sharing your diet and training with us. U kick ass girl!:dancing:
              Gracias... I don't like repeating my diet on the log but it basically the same thing everyday... the only thing that i change is my evening snack... I have 12oz of Micellar Casein protein with Milk (tastes nasty with water) before going to bed..

I'm so excited... i ordered more supplements from BB.com and i got them today... ON opti women, omega fish oil, chronium picolate (yetta mae is using it so i wanted to try it) and Jetfuel (everything is cheaper than in stores)

Comment

• Yettamae

Originally posted by LadyZ
                Gracias... I don't like repeating my diet on the log but it basically the same thing everyday... the only thing that i change is my evening snack... I have 12oz of Micellar Casein protein with Milk (tastes nasty with water) before going to bed..

I'm so excited... i ordered more supplements from BB.com and i got them today... ON opti women, omega fish oil, chronium picolate (yetta mae is using it so i wanted to try it) and Jetfuel (everything is cheaper than in stores)
                Bodybuilding.com has been my savior for supps as well as dpsnutrition.com and discountanabolics.com. They also have quality supps for great prices, too! I take chromium picocate (spell?) after my breakfast on non training days and on training days after my post workout meal. I take it 3 months on 1month off. Jetfuel rocks give it a whirl and see how you like it!

Comment

• ironmaidn

I use the chromium picolinate as well. It works very well I think in regulating insulin levels and sugar cravings. It also has a mild fat burning effect. I have been taking for 3 months now. You do have to cycle off it though for a week or 2 like anything else, but very safe and effective. I think I want to try the Jet fuel, let me know how you like it.

Comment

• LadyZ
                    AE Female Member
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Yettamae
                    Bodybuilding.com has been my savior for supps as well as dpsnutrition.com and discountanabolics.com. They also have quality supps for great prices, too! I take chromium picocate (spell?) after my breakfast on non training days and on training days after my post workout meal. I take it 3 months on 1month off. Jetfuel rocks give it a whirl and see how you like it!
                    Yeah BB.com has alot of the supplements that i need and can use... how long did it took to see results with Chronium picolnate? and the fish oil... i order that one too...

Comment

• Goblin6

Chromium does hlep your body regulate sugar levels and can help cravings and always feeling hungry as your blood sugar spikes and falls. Some type 2 diabetics use it for that very purpose.

Comment

• ironmaidn

I love bb.com supps. I have a ton of their free white tee's (LOL). For me, results took about 3-4 weeks. Just be diligent in taking them. Yetta Mea knows her stuff BIG TIME!

Comment

• LadyZ
                          AE Female Member
                          • Sep 2007

I use the chromium picolinate as well. It works very well I think in regulating insulin levels and sugar cravings. It also has a mild fat burning effect. I have been taking for 3 months now. You do have to cycle off it though for a week or 2 like anything else, but very safe and effective. I think I want to try the Jet fuel, let me know how you like it.
                          Of course I'll let you know... the good, the ugly and the WTF is that..lol

Comment

• LadyZ
                            AE Female Member
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Goblin6
                            Chromium does hlep your body regulate sugar levels and can help cravings and always feeling hungry as your blood sugar spikes and falls. Some type 2 diabetics use it for that very purpose.
                            Yeah... I read it on the website... I don't know about the cravings or feeling hungry... with the lipo6x i feel like i'm starving...lol.. hopefully it would be the oposite

Comment

• ironmaidn

Of course I'll let you know... the good, the ugly and the WTF is that..lol

LMAO! Yeah...I know how that goes. I'm in the WTF right now! Sipp'n on dandelion root tea now to reverse the effects....good God. Guess I need to start my own log up.

Comment

• LadyZ
                                AE Female Member
                                • Sep 2007

LMAO! Yeah...I know how that goes. I'm in the WTF right now! Sipp'n on dandelion root tea now to reverse the effects....good God. Guess I need to start my own log up.
                                And what are you waiting for... hmmm... how does it taste? the tea?

Comment

Working...