Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Test PhenylProp

So, as a guy prone to back pumps that really hold me back on leg day, and day-to-day living, I'm very interested in water retention. It seems like the longer the ester, the more bloat. (And orals, duh.) And it seems like the more bloat, the more back pump.

So I wonder if anyone has tried Test PP. I'm a fan of NPP, and I wouldn't mind doing them both if it allowed me to, you know, live normally, and do legs full throttle.

How's the PIP? How was it generally? Etc.
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
PIP depends on who makes it, I used some TPP that was totally painless. An AI can eliminate all bloat from any test.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:45 PM   #3
BrutalHoney
VET

Whaaaat? Please elaborate- because when I was blasting test-e and tren-e my back pumps were almost debilitating. And I took a good dose of a-sin.

(Or is bloat not the cause of back pumps? I figured it was since the more bloat you see with a compound, the worse the back pumps as well.)
Old 10-16-2017, 05:28 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
It's cramping, I don't think bloat has anything to do with it. Try 5 grams turine and 750mgs magniusum an hour or so before workouts. It may take a week or so to take effect.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
BrutalHoney
VET

The only thing I found helpful was taurine + tums, and I did that 5-10x a day. Still was an issue, but deal-with-able.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:39 AM   #6
Glycomann

Could be total AAS dose related. The only times I got them were when my dose got too high. At one point I was on test and eq and added in some mast and I couldn't even walk 1/2 mile without wicked calf and back pumps that would stop me in my tracks. Dropped the dose down some and fixed.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:35 PM   #7
BrutalHoney
VET

Hmmm, so on that thought, maybe it's better to take smaller doses of the more potent stuff..?
Old 10-18-2017, 07:25 AM   #8
Glycomann

I'd have to ask about 10 questions to see where your at to suggest a plan to fix it. Probably the fix you might think to be counter productive. This is related to time on, how many red cells, how much intracellular water, how out of whack your mineral balance. Basically f you have a goal in mind at the moment like hitting a meet or pushing past a plateau then stay with what your doing and grin and bear it. But in the not so long run you're going to have to make some changes to fix this and avoid long tern issues.

Last edited by Glycomann; 10-18-2017 at 07:27 AM..
Old 10-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #9
BrutalHoney
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I'd have to ask about 10 questions to see where your at to suggest a plan to fix it. Probably the fix you might think to be counter productive. This is related to time on, how many red cells, how much intracellular water, how out of whack your mineral balance. Basically f you have a goal in mind at the moment like hitting a meet or pushing past a plateau then stay with what your doing and grin and bear it. But in the not so long run you're going to have to make some changes to fix this and avoid long tern issues.
Well, right now I'm off cycle and I have been for about... 6 months. I'm planning ahead, trying to avoid problems I've had in the past. Yeah, I want that progress, I have some goals to meet. But, one of them's putting about 75 more lbs, maybe 100 at this point, on the deadlift... it'd help to be able to work my back out more, you know?
Old 10-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #10
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
for me only dbol makes certain lifts impossible due to extreme back pumps.
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:48 PM   #11
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
TPP is the nectar of the gods. Try it and I promise you will never look back.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #12
choke

Love the stuff. All of my lifting/working out is geared towards on the mat performance, or "military style" strength and endurance. TPP causes no issues. No bloat, no loss of flexibility, range of motion, etc.