**TREN COUGH** IT REALLY DOES FUKIN EXIST!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

never did tren,yet that is,but have knicked a vein or two in my day.everything tastes like shit and that cough..!

Comment

• bicepts101

Originally posted by gator_mclusky
      I had worse sides on Tren Enanthate for some reason.
      did you have good results with tren e? im thinking about using it

Comment

• c.coyne

just yesterday i put 250mg trenace in to my right leg ok? well I thought so!
        Then I started to get this tickle in the back of my throat.... 10 sec's later I thought I was going to cough my respiritory tract up....
        F**k me side ways, I thought my key had been cut for sure!!!!
        It only lasted about 3 mins but it was the damn scariest 3 mins of my life.
        I have done some research of my own on the matter, and there is two ways we can go about eliminating this problem.
        1) Inject the tren ace or test cyp very slowly(test cyp apparently dose it aswell)
        2)Half the volume of the injection on that sit and use the other half on a diffrent site(remember to change the needle between site's though).
        or the other option is to stop using the chemical that is irritating the respiritory tract.
        Oh and eat clean on tren as you use all of the nutrients you consume........

Hope this helped

Comment

• zeke
          Vet
          • May 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
          Oh U gotta Love that Tren cough...i love the taste as well....much like like a 21 year old puta from the north..i never get tired of it...its all good "Nigga"...it cums witht he territory dude...u will learn to love the the cough and taste of the Demon seed:0.....Z
          well I don't know about learning to love it, but you just deal with it! The taste I don't mind, but the freakin cough behind it kills me. I have better results with the Enanthate than the acetate.....

Comment

• zeke
            Vet
            • May 2005

Originally posted by Deacon
            never had it myself
            LMFAO

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by zeke
              well I don't know about learning to love it, but you just deal with it! The taste I don't mind, but the freakin cough behind it kills me. I have better results with the Enanthate than the acetate.....
              LOL...its an Aquired(sp?) taste my friend..LOL...thats if i was to use those horrible Illegal SUBSTANCES.....Z

Comment

Working...