**TREN COUGH** IT REALLY DOES FUKIN EXIST!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

**TREN COUGH** IT REALLY DOES FUKIN EXIST!!

SO I COME HOME LATE FROM A GREAT NIGHT OF SEX RIGHT....AND IM LIKE FUK..I DONT WANNA MISS A SHOT TODAY(I STARTED MONDAY LOW DOSE).SO IM LIKE FUK IT..COUPLE DRINKS DEEP LEMME GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH...

I DROP MY SHORTS, CHECK OUT THE BUSSUM IN THE MIRROR TO REMIND ME OF HOW CUTE MY TUSH IS..LOAD UP THE SYRINGE AND BAM..STICK IT IN SMOOTHLY(ALMOST AS SMOOTH AS THE FIRST DAY BLACK TOOK IT ANAL)..AS IM PUSHING THE LAST BIT IN..FUKIN BLOOD SHOOTS RIGHT IN THE SYRINGE..I ALMOST PEE PEE MY PANTS...AND WALLAH..I START COUGHING LIKE A MOTHER FUKER..WAT DO I THINK..FUK, ITS MY TIME TO GO...COUGH COUGH, KEEP FUKIN GOING AND GOING..DUDE KINDA FREAKED ME OUT..PLUS IMMA BOUT TO FALL ASLEEP SO IM THINKING SHIT, WAT BETTER WAY TO DIE THAN IN YOUR SLEEP......

AND HERE I AM THE NEXT DAY..STILL LIVING..(ALMOST LIKE A DREAM SINCE MY LIFE IS SO MARVELOUS) BUT BOY OO BOY..I DIDNT THINK IT WAS TRUE..WELL BY GOLLY FELLAS IT IS!..ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS??
  • Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
    SO I COME HOME LATE FROM A GREAT NIGHT OF SEX RIGHT....AND IM LIKE FUK..I DONT WANNA MISS A SHOT TODAY(I STARTED MONDAY LOW DOSE).SO IM LIKE FUK IT..COUPLE DRINKS DEEP LEMME GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH...

I DROP MY SHORTS, CHECK OUT THE BUSSUM IN THE MIRROR TO REMIND ME OF HOW CUTE MY TUSH IS..LOAD UP THE SYRINGE AND BAM..STICK IT IN SMOOTHLY(ALMOST AS SMOOTH AS THE FIRST DAY BLACK TOOK IT ANAL)..AS IM PUSHING THE LAST BIT IN..FUKIN BLOOD SHOOTS RIGHT IN THE SYRINGE..I ALMOST PEE PEE MY PANTS...AND WALLAH..I START COUGHING LIKE A MOTHER FUKER..WAT DO I THINK..FUK, ITS MY TIME TO GO...COUGH COUGH, KEEP FUKIN GOING AND GOING..DUDE KINDA FREAKED ME OUT..PLUS IMMA BOUT TO FALL ASLEEP SO IM THINKING SHIT, WAT BETTER WAY TO DIE THAN IN YOUR SLEEP......

AND HERE I AM THE NEXT DAY..STILL LIVING..(ALMOST LIKE A DREAM SINCE MY LIFE IS SO MARVELOUS) BUT BOY OO BOY..I DIDNT THINK IT WAS TRUE..WELL BY GOLLY FELLAS IT IS!..ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS??
    ya it sucks when the oil gets into a vein.. scott almost puked coughing after it happened to him.. i have been lucky so far *knock on wood*

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

scot this scot that..scot shot me up and acidentally mixed it with test..scot this scot that

shit was a bitch..i damn near had a cough attack

Comment

• ZERKER

Oh U gotta Love that Tren cough...i love the taste as well....much like like a 21 year old puta from the north..i never get tired of it...its all good "Nigga"...it cums witht he territory dude...u will learn to love the the cough and taste of the Demon seed:0.....Z

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

Hahahah, i have had that many times.......I have had some serious sessions of cold sweats literally pouring off my head, coughing like no other thinking Im seriously going to die....Questioning why I would do this to myself, only to poke myself two days later....
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• JrMaFia
            BANNED for being a JETS fan
            • Oct 2007

The best is when u squirt blood across ur bathroom and it looks like a crime scene lol
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
            Cassidy: Crue!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
            Cassidy: Def Lep!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

I have only done tren once so far and I had nearly made it completely through the whole cycle and my second to last shot I experienced the dreaded cough. That shit made my lungs feel like they were one fire lol. Oh the shit we do in the name of bodybuilding.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

never had it myself
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Domenic963

It's definitely interesting to read the feedback from tren bc it's the 2nd most used substance I've used (1st=test),
                  and I had minor coughs twice, it was a bit frightening but I instantly recognized, chilled, accepted it and I calmed right down. So I chalked that one up to anxiousness anticipating shot .. at the time.

Only 1 cycle (out of 6 total) did I have sweats and all that (in which case I kept a bottle of aspirin at bedside, asleep in 20 min), but I also had welts and swelling and itching .. and that was my first experience with injecting something that causes allergic reactions (as apparently there was either too much grape seed oil or benzyl alcohol?). Took me a few weeks of annoyance to realize, so I took Claritin and I was g2g.

So overall, my few experiences were either minor or I dealt with them accordingly? idk .. idk all the sciences behind it all, I just know the rules of the game.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

Shit you know what's funny??..I got the same shit..dude last cycle I got an allergic reaction..itching and hives eveerywhere..went to the hospital twice cuz I couldn't take it no more..they shot me up in the booty blaster with that insta-benadryl shit and felt better..I thought It was something I was eating but realized once I stopped that it never came back...

Tren is the shit though..I see effects within the first week..

Comment

• HugelyGifted

the side effects are all relative to the individual. Ive never had any negative side effects from tren except occasional night sweats with very high doses. everyones different....guess im just lucky

Comment

• zeke
                        Vet
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
                        Oh U gotta Love that Tren cough...i love the taste as well....much like like a 21 year old puta from the north..i never get tired of it...its all good "Nigga"...it cums witht he territory dude...u will learn to love the the cough and taste of the Demon seed:0.....Z

HaHa, don't think so...... I hate the taste because the second I taste it I know what's next that freakin cough. I never got it with enanthate though, only acetate....

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Ahhhhh...the ol Tren cough! I sometimes wonder if I'm going to be able to breath!!!!!

It's tough stuff but damn good stuff! I cant stand the insomnia the most.

gator

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by gator_mclusky
                            Ahhhhh...the ol Tren cough! I sometimes wonder if I'm going to be able to breath!!!!!

It's tough stuff but damn good stuff! I cant stand the insomnia the most.

gator
                            i have yet to experience the insomnia(knock on wood) just making me moody as fuk..i cant afford being a grumpy bitch right now after i finally might actually settle down..not looking to fuking something up so early in a relationship..i think i might give up the gym and take up Painting

Comment

• gator_mclusky

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                              i have yet to experience the insomnia(knock on wood) just making me moody as fuk..i cant afford being a grumpy bitch right now after i finally might actually settle down..not looking to fuking something up so early in a relationship..i think i might give up the gym and take up Painting
                              I had worse sides on Tren Enanthate for some reason. I'd go a whole night and sleep so light, I wondered if I had slept at all!!!!!

Sucks when ya have to get up for work and feel like you didnt sleep.

gator

Comment

Working...