X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1bigun11
    • May 2022

Originally posted by Silntrunin
    Great mindset brother!
    Your absolutely right, never know who is going to show up or what the judges are looking for on that particular day.
    Showing up in your best condition is all you can do.
    Nonetheless you looked like you should have won. Great job brother!
    Hoping to get my old ass back on stage at least one more time. Thanks for the motivation!
    Thanks brother.

Yeah, you need to do another show. From the pics I have seen of you, you are damn near ready right now. It's really just about scrolling down the NPC list for your State or area, and picking one out and setting the date. Your mind will take it from there once your entry fee is paid. Just do it.

I think you will kick ass, btw.

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

We didnt see the front, maybe thats where he got you. But from the back? Dude its no contest. You blew him away. Take this considering the source, ive only competed in power lifting. That said, i think you cut too much weight. Probably 210 or 220 would ha cuty better than this. Not asve be. Ive seen your other pics, And youve looked way better at a heavier weight. But you are ripped. I would have gone in at 245 and just blown the competitionaway with sheer size. Lol. But congrats from this arm chair quarterback.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Let me add, this Monday morning quarterback who doesnt have the guts to do what youve done.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Silntrunin
          VET
          • Mar 2023

Originally posted by 1bigun11
          Thanks brother.

Yeah, you need to do another show. From the pics I have seen of you, you are damn near ready right now. It's really just about scrolling down the NPC list for your State or area, and picking one out and setting the date. Your mind will take it from there once your entry fee is paid. Just do it.

I think you will kick ass, btw.
          Thanks brother appreciate the support! The only thing holding me back right now is my left hip. I need a hip replacement. Struggling with just walking right now and haven't been able to train legs as good as I need too and I really don't want to gimp up on stage. lol

Got my site set on next year some time. Seeing my pain Dr this week and gonna discuss getting in for a hip replacement. I really would rather have stem cell but just don't have the cash right now since its not covered by insurance and I don't want to wait much longer. So gonna try and get it done within the next month or two and hopefully be ready to compete by middle of next year. Trust me the desire is there so its just a matter of time.

Comment

• 1bigun11
            • May 2022

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            We didnt see the front, maybe thats where he got you. But from the back? Dude its no contest. You blew him away. Take this considering the source, ive only competed in power lifting. That said, i think you cut too much weight. Probably 210 or 220 would ha cuty better than this. Not asve be. Ive seen your other pics, And youve looked way better at a heavier weight. But you are ripped. I would have gone in at 245 and just blown the competitionaway with sheer size. Lol. But congrats from this arm chair quarterback.
            Totally agree that I cut too much and 245 would have been a better composition of size and cuts. I’m back up to 240 now, much bigger, and a bit more smooth but still have leg and ab veins and not as smooth as you might think.

Respect boss.

Looking forward to next year.

Comment

• 1bigun11
              • May 2022

Originally posted by Silntrunin
              Thanks brother appreciate the support! The only thing holding me back right now is my left hip. I need a hip replacement. Struggling with just walking right now and haven't been able to train legs as good as I need too and I really don't want to gimp up on stage. lol

Got my site set on next year some time. Seeing my pain Dr this week and gonna discuss getting in for a hip replacement. I really would rather have stem cell but just don't have the cash right now since its not covered by insurance and I don't want to wait much longer. So gonna try and get it done within the next month or two and hopefully be ready to compete by middle of next year. Trust me the desire is there so its just a matter of time.
              Yeah man, take care of that hip. Sooner the better and then let’s both do something next summer, eh?

Comment

• Silntrunin
                VET
                • Mar 2023

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                Yeah man, take care of that hip. Sooner the better and then let’s both do something next summer, eh?

Yes sir! Making arrangements next week.
                I can easily take a trip to Indiana. Im Right next door.

Comment

Working...