Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paramuscle
    • Mar 2018

Story Time

So, here's my idea..... What about we do a thread where we tell stories? I don't know if anyone is interested but for those who are, let's tell some stories. Only what you are comfortable with and want others to know.

My first story takes place in a far away land of fuckery called, Afghanistan. For those of you who are not familiar, there was a war there a few years back that I was involved with. It's important to note that during this time, I was not affiliated with the military directly and was employed privately which gave us a great deal more freedom than conventional participants in said conflict.

So its around 2009 - 2010 and I am working for a private contracting organization that I won't name but if you know, you know. If you ever heard one name regarding that industry, this was that name. And, along with the name came a very unique and easily identifiable insignia that we were known for as well. Our jobs were extremely exciting and full of wonder and amazement and as such, we had a lot of down time and boredom was the devils playground....

So some of us are talking about tattoos and the idea was, why don't we just do it ourselves? How hard can it be right? So, I ordered a really nice tattoo kit with a pelican case and everything and had is shipped in to me and we began doing tattoos on each other. Now, we were not tattoo artists and really had no idea what we were doing but thank goodness for YouTube and whiskey because we figured it out. So now I have been doing ink for a few years and its all blackwork and all traced and nothing fancy....and guys usually just brought me a bottle of whiskey and I would tattoo them until I couldn't any more and then we would begin again in a few days. It worked pretty well for me during this period and once I left that life, I never tattooed again.

This story involves that back story along with the idea that the company that I was employed by was very well known and, a tad controversial as well. I had a guy who wanted a tattoo of the symbol of the company along with a coverup that was a tribal design. So, he comes to me asking for this ink and I thought it was gay as fuck so ...... I decided to mess with him.. So, he and I design this and I outlined it on him, while I was drinking and I thought, "I should totally fuck with him" so I outline him and in the middle of this half sleeve, in ink, I wrote... "I LOVE COCK" and I didn't tell him. So I am drinking and I was like, lets do some more in a few days... So he goes around showing it off and people finally tell hm and he gets all pissed..... Anyway, he walked around for 3 days while I kept telling him I didn't have time to fix it.. He got picked on pretty good and I had a good laugh and so it worked out in the end.....

Lets hear some of yours.........

~PM
  • juggaknott2011
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Paramuscle
    So, here's my idea..... What about we do a thread where we tell stories? I don't know if anyone is interested but for those who are, let's tell some stories. Only what you are comfortable with and want others to know.

My first story takes place in a far away land of fuckery called, Afghanistan. For those of you who are not familiar, there was a war there a few years back that I was involved with. It's important to note that during this time, I was not affiliated with the military directly and was employed privately which gave us a great deal more freedom than conventional participants in said conflict.

So its around 2009 - 2010 and I am working for a private contracting organization that I won't name but if you know, you know. If you ever heard one name regarding that industry, this was that name. And, along with the name came a very unique and easily identifiable insignia that we were known for as well. Our jobs were extremely exciting and full of wonder and amazement and as such, we had a lot of down time and boredom was the devils playground....

So some of us are talking about tattoos and the idea was, why don't we just do it ourselves? How hard can it be right? So, I ordered a really nice tattoo kit with a pelican case and everything and had is shipped in to me and we began doing tattoos on each other. Now, we were not tattoo artists and really had no idea what we were doing but thank goodness for YouTube and whiskey because we figured it out. So now I have been doing ink for a few years and its all blackwork and all traced and nothing fancy....and guys usually just brought me a bottle of whiskey and I would tattoo them until I couldn't any more and then we would begin again in a few days. It worked pretty well for me during this period and once I left that life, I never tattooed again.

This story involves that back story along with the idea that the company that I was employed by was very well known and, a tad controversial as well. I had a guy who wanted a tattoo of the symbol of the company along with a coverup that was a tribal design. So, he comes to me asking for this ink and I thought it was gay as fuck so ...... I decided to mess with him.. So, he and I design this and I outlined it on him, while I was drinking and I thought, "I should totally fuck with him" so I outline him and in the middle of this half sleeve, in ink, I wrote... "I LOVE COCK" and I didn't tell him. So I am drinking and I was like, lets do some more in a few days... So he goes around showing it off and people finally tell hm and he gets all pissed..... Anyway, he walked around for 3 days while I kept telling him I didn't have time to fix it.. He got picked on pretty good and I had a good laugh and so it worked out in the end.....

Lets hear some of yours.........

~PM
    LMFAO !!! your so wrong bro but that's funny as fuck ! Bad ass group you were rolling with ! nothing but respect brother ! I can only imagine the stories you have !

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Oof! Wow

Comment

• Chooch
        VET
        • Oct 2009

I could probably tell some pretty damn good stories. They’d include the local mob, trips to Florida to meet the Colombians, the FBI, dinners and travel with the local chapter president of a 1% club, a brawl and shooting up the bikes of said club��. Bribing local jail guards with catering to gain favors for a friend that was waiting trial on federal charges. And so, so, so much more lol. It’d be super interesting, most would assume it was all made up though. Who knows, maybe it all happened and maybe I’m a compulsive liar. Never know����*♂️

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Chooch
          I could probably tell some pretty damn good stories. They’d include the local mob, trips to Florida to meet the Colombians, the FBI, dinners and travel with the local chapter president of a 1% club, a brawl and shooting up the bikes of said club��. Bribing local jail guards with catering to gain favors for a friend that was waiting trial on federal charges. And so, so, so much more lol. It’d be super interesting, most would assume it was all made up though. Who knows, maybe it all happened and maybe I’m a compulsive liar. Never know����*♂️
          You have my attention. I’d be interested as hell. My wife, one time told me I should write a book and I replied, who would believe it? Course I actually have a podcast with three other Blackwater guys that validate my stories n YouTube but yeah, I get your point. No shit though I’d be interested to hear your story brother.

Hit me up if you want my link

~PM

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Ive had an interesting life as a 1%er. I unloaded boats with tons of weed. Sold plenty too, bales and bales. Moved high up in the coke trade. Met a very well known female figure in that trade. Partied with rock stars. Jammed on stage with a few. Im a guitar player. Been involved with multiple incidents that ill take to my grave. Done some crazy stuff. Done some very bad things. In prison twice. That's probably what saved my life to be honest. I was respected in the jiont but still had a scuffle or two. Involved in race riots thst went off every February for some reason. Go figure. Been with so many women i dont have a clue how many. Some beautiful, some not so much. Some sexy. Some fat, some skinny. Now im just grandpa and husband to my alzheimers ridden wife. She tried to hook me up with a red headed wsitress at outback yesterday. Said she had to keep me happy. 5 minutes later i said something about the waitress she said do you want me to come across this table? Lol. My arms are as big as her head. Lol. Ive had a great life. But nobody would be interested in any of that stuff.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• wallyd
              VET
              • Aug 2015

Thanks gentlemen, now I realize how boring I really am. :-( Joking I’m happy with the stories I can tell, the friends I’ve made & life I’m living.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                • Mar 2018

Everyone has stories. Many people feel like they don't but then they start talking and find out that people are interested.

~PM

Comment

• ozzy69
                  Assistant Admin
                  • Jun 2011

In the 2nd grade I saved up and got my first bmx bike. I was hooked. I began racing at an early age and had a lot of skill with it. I was crush kids with better bikes and more money.

I eventually moved to road bikes then to mountain bikes.

I raced on the Motorola teen team and keep in mind this was the early 90s. So I got meet the cockiest asshole in the planet on two wheels, Lance Armstrong. I met most of the top stateside pros on road bikes.

I eventually made a solid name for myself on dirt where I was crushing local events and placing top 3 in the NORBA expert class for cross country.

I had been in talks with Yeti to switch bikes and join their entry level pro guys but they meant moving to Durango full time and leaving everyone back here in shitty Illinois. This was all before I turned 18.

So I chose a much different path for the following 8 years 18-26 was a blast June 1993-June 2011 I was “Leading the Way” on a few adventures all over some fabulous places meeting wonderful people and seeing the world through what were naive country bumpkin eyes to what eventually became cynical eyes that saw the world for what it really was/is through what now my lady friends call dead eyes as well

Now I’m a simple guy with 2 great kids and I still have a buddy at Trek so I have a garage full of bikes again for me and the kiddos it’s fun to see them ride like me on dirt.

The daughter has it for sure on the mountain bike the son is great on his bmx.

Life throws curves, it’s all about swinging to see if you make contact.
                  Last edited by ozzy69; 03-10-2024, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                    • May 2022

Originally posted by ozzy69

That's a great saying, man. I'll be using that.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by ozzy69
                      In the 2nd grade I saved up and got my first bmx bike. I was hooked. I began racing at an early age and had a lot of skill with it. I was crush kids with better bikes and more money.

I eventually moved to road bikes then to mountain bikes.

I raced on the Motorola teen team and keep in mind this was the early 90s. So I got meet the cockiest asshole in the planet on two wheels, Lance Armstrong. I met most of the top stateside pros on road bikes.

I eventually made a solid name for myself on dirt where I was crushing local events and placing top 3 in the NORBA expert class for cross country.

I had been in talks with Yeti to switch bikes and join their entry level pro guys but they meant moving to Durango full time and leaving everyone back here in shitty Illinois. This was all before I turned 18.

So I chose a much different path for the following 8 years 18-26 was a blast June 1993-June 2011 I was “Leading the Way” on a few adventures all over some fabulous places meeting wonderful people and seeing the world through what were naive country bumpkin eyes to what eventually became cynical eyes that saw the world for what it really was/is through what now my lady friends call dead eyes as well

Now I’m a simple guy with 2 great kids and I still have a buddy at Trek so I have a garage full of bikes again for me and the kiddos it’s fun to see them ride like me on dirt.

The daughter has it for sure on the mountain bike the son is great on his bmx.

See?, That what I am talking about. How freaking cool is that? We all have plans in life and ideas of what we think and how it should go but it rarely works out the way we think it should. There have been so many times out here working and people just assume that everyone workinY background. "I heard (??)" and I usually just give it to them. We all have stories and thanks for sharing Oz.

And wow, "Life throws curves, it’s all about swinging to see if you make contact."

~PM

Comment

• Paramuscle
                        • Mar 2018

I just read that again and I apologize if it seems like rambling. My hand being cast is causing me some typing issues and I am trying to recognize it and slow down.

~PM

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

You ramble more as you age. Msybe some day you'll become president. Lol
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Paramuscle
                            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                            You ramble more as you age. Msybe some day you'll become president. Lol
                            This actually makes sense.

~PM

Comment

• jrod
                              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Paramuscle
                              This actually makes sense.

~PM
                              Or, does it…?…?…?

Comment

Working...