Right Handed and Left Bicept is underdeveloped

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullstuffman

Right Handed and Left Bicept is underdeveloped

I have been trying to get my bi's in sync with one another. I am right handed, and my right bicept has more definition. I was wondering if I started to inject into the left bi, and switched between the gluts and that bi, would it help with the definition any??? Just wondering if anyone has tried this or would it fuck it up even more.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It might appear to help shot term because of local swelling but I Doubt any long term benefit. Do a set or two extra concentration curls with the left only on bicep days, insure not to overtrain the muscle though. One bicep slightly larger than the other is not uncommon either.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• pumpharder

Originally posted by liftsiron
      It might appear to help shot term because of local swelling but I Doubt any long term benefit. Do a set or two extra concentration curls with the left only on bicep days, insure not to overtrain the muscle though. One bicep slightly larger than the other is not uncommon either.
      agreed!

Comment

• ronb
        VET
        • Sep 2004

Consider doing more dumbell work also. I'll bet your weaker on your left arm than right. this is normal.
        Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• bullstuffman

Alright , I will try some extra curls and dumbell work.

Comment

• Kratos

This is common, even Arnold's bi's back in the day, his right bicep is more defined and has a better peak than his left

Comment

• DaPit26

My case is weird. I'm right handed but my left bi is about 1/2 " bigger than right! Localized injects won't help anything long term brother, try using cables.

Comment

• DADAWG
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
                if and i say if there is any long term growth from site injections i would say it would be from useing esterless gear , the oil or water based gear with esters would spread before the site injection receptors could benefit .

Consider doing more dumbell work also. I'll bet your weaker on your left arm than right. this is normal.
                i agree with this 100% . as ive trained mostly for strength over the years my left side was naturally weaker since im right handed so i have really blasted the left side of my upper body trying to equalize the strength . guess what the left tris/bis/delts/etc. are noticeablly larger and more defined than my right . by forceing my weaker left side to do the same amount of weight as my right ive effectively trained heavier for those bodyparts compared to the stronger right side .
                NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

Working...