Injured Right bicep

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwaterpolo

Injured Right bicep

I injured my right bicep last saturday while deadlifting...I have injured the same place before-but I don't remember how long it took me to recover. My plan as of now is to wait a week and a half to work out my upper body in hope that my bicep will be recovered by then...I also will lift light.

What does everyone think of this...The injury isn't that bad...I don't think it is a ripped tendon or anything...just a ripped muscle or pulled muscle
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Without an MRI it's impossible to know the extent of injury. Give yourself adaquate time and don't lift with considerable pain.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ronb
      VET
      • Sep 2004

Shit this brings back bad memories. If it's hurting enough have it looked at by an ortho. you might have some small tears in the muscle belly which could get worse if you keep hitting that spot. work around it or stop entirely but have it looked at. i tore my right distal bicep tendon off the bone and am now having pain in the right shoulder. i am taking it easy. i have almost stopped doing things because of it. listen to your body and doc
      Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• DaPit26

from deadlifting could just be strained. i've strained my bi's several times. Hopefully that's all it is.

Comment

• alwaterpolo

Yeah I am hoping it is just strained...had this happen before...don't remember the exact time it took to recover-I just remeber it was less than a month....

But damn-I was making so much progress

Comment

• DaPit26

good luck friend

Comment

• alwaterpolo

thanks Pit...your a good bro

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

good luck recovering sucka....