• Oct 2017

Very cool
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• juggaknott2011
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by irish_2003
      My stepson had his first powerlifting meet just 3 weeks after football playoffs and qualified for state...he moved up to 242 class raw non equipped...weighed in at 230.2...1355 total...510 squat, 315 bench, 530 deadlift...oh he's a sophomore and doesn't turn 16 til march...
      That's awesome bro ! i know you are very proud of him . He definitely is off to a good start !

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• Paramuscle
        • Mar 2018

Awesome brother

~PM

Comment

• irish_2003
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

State is Sunday for his class...
          He'll be setting records for his age this weekend...then on to nationals and FBU showcase/camp...he may be splitting time at DT and MLB in
          In the fall for junior year of varsity football

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

State is Sunday for his class...
            He'll be setting records for his age this weekend...then on to nationals and FBU showcase/camp...he may be splitting time at DT and MLB in
            In the fall for junior year of varsity football
            Hell yeah hope he nails those records!
            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• irish_2003
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

Finish state with 4 state records and 3 national records for age (15) and class 242 raw (weighed 230)...522 squat, 315 bench (missed 330 would have been world record for age and class), 520 dead. He's getting some national sponsors to back him but...one more meet nationals in Colorado and the FBU showcase football camp end of next month...oh...they drug tested afterwards in setting records but he is clean...just teenage hormones are thru roof

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Finish state with 4 state records and 3 national records for age (15) and class 242 raw (weighed 230)...522 squat, 315 bench (missed 330 would have been world record for age and class), 520 dead. He's getting some national sponsors to back him but...one more meet nationals in Colorado and the FBU showcase football camp end of next month...oh...they drug tested afterwards in setting records but he is clean...just teenage hormones are thru roof
                Congrats on your stepson's win...very well done! He's following in your footsteps no doubt.
                “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• irish_2003
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

Jones 242 raw...its in kg sorry

Comment

• Paramuscle
                    • Mar 2018

I actually speak international units so I am well versed in this language sir. . Awesome job brother congrats to him and y'all

~PM

Comment

Working...