****stay Away From Ef****

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

****stay Away From Ef****

Guys, there is shit going down at Elitefitness right now and I would advise all of you to stay away. Don't even log onto the site right now. In the last 24 hours, they have had 5 moderator quit. Something fishy is going on behind the scenes over there and I smell trouble.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I find more out, but for the time being I suggest you guys don't go over there.
  • Easto

Here as a message from one of the MODs who quit:

Effective today I will no longer be an MOD at this site. For the past two and a half years I have gotten to know many people here via e mail, phone calls and in person and I can't tell ya how much you have all meant to me.

Privacy is and always has been very important to me. Even more important to me is trust and character. This maybe the internet but to me you can only judge others by these important traits. Lies I guess are a part of life but after a while you can see that small lies become big ones. I have a zero tolerance for people who go behind your back to check up on ya or abuse tools they have put into place.

Character is something you are born with and hopefully something you take serious as its how others judge you. In business a lack of character or the inability to tell the truth or do the right thing will put you out of business as it won't be long until others figure out what the real truth is.

Watch your backs in the game called life and always recall that even though this is the internet I am a real person, with real feelings, who has enjoyed the ride here. So off this bus and onto other things. Trust yourselves to know that in life all is not always what you think.

PEACE AND LOVE

FLEXED1

Comment

• Easto

Looks like there were some admin problems between EF and ChemicalMuscle.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

I don't post at EF not even a member, looks like that's a good thing from the way things are going

JohnnyB

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

never there either

Comment

• AustinTX

it's up to 7 mods now

Comment

• Easto

You are going to hear that it is a dispute between Elite and ChemicalMuscle. I believed this at first, but the trouble goes A LOT further than that. When I get permission to spread the "news" I'll do so on this board. Until then guys, please stay away from the site and Elitefitness Email.

Comment

• Easto

EF Sam = both Kronk and Lil K (which is why a woman sometimes answered the phone)

EF Alfredo = Big Rick Rock

Big Rick Rock was brought in to do some admin work and was caught by the kronks reading PM's and EF mails. BRR had previously gone to ground and disappeared because of drug issues in the past.

In the past, where GS sold out phalanx (warlobo), the mods became enraged because they had suspected for a while that BRR had turned and was helping the feds. and now when they brought it to GS's attention, instead of doing anything, he cut the kronks loose along with anyone else that voiced an opinion.

many suspect it was to play favor with the feds because in the past, when they subpeoned his database records... he supposingly "had the EF attorneys to fight them off"

Comment

• urafreak

never post their either. stay away from ef untill this dies down guys. stay safe!

Comment

• nevaenuf

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
                      never there either

same here

Comment

• Mr. dB
                        • Jul 2003

Any late-breaking news? After yesterday's flurry of activity on the boards, it seems awfully quiet today.

Comment

• Easto

I don't think anything has been released to the boards yet.

- Kronk = EF Sam

- The ex-mods believe that the Admins from EF are hacking into their Emails (and Elite mail actually) and possibly working with the feds.

- George denies it, but it is obvious he is trying to hide something.

When I get permission to post all the info, I'll make sure this is the first board that gets to see it. SO STAY TUNED!!!!

Comment

• Easto

This was C-ditty's original thread over at ...... ?????:

The Goings on at Elitefitness... Exodus.
                            Well, it has probably become clear to everyone that a number of mods (6 as it stands now) have resigned from Elitefitness... I suspect 3-4 more will leave within the next week.

Here is the goings on. BigRickRock = EFDave = EF Alfredo -- they are all the same person.

EF Sam = Kronk -- that was let out on EF yesterday.

BRR has been sending e-mails to several of the mods regarding gear usage. In one sent to myself, he asked me what kind of gear I used, where I used it and asked me about Black Label -- and how on "earth" did they get it from the UK to here-- he even mentioned that they probably have a domestic remailer and then asked me if I knew where it was -- I thought WTF... and found out several other mods had similar e-mails.

Then I found out that The administration at EF has the ability to READ Elitefitness.com email and frequently read the PMs there of not only the moderators, but the members (I shut my PM's down over 1 month ago). -- so... anything said about sources and shit in EF.com mail, is no doubt archived at EF. .. I'll tell you why in a minute.

BRR was in some trouble in the past with the authorities... i don't have all the details on it, but it has been brought to my attention by several bros I trust that he cooperated with the feds.

This being said... GS is in some trouble himself... with a federal agency not really linked to the DEA or FDA, but ... well... let's just say the Revenue department. -- This gives the other agencies the ability to lean on him... and in turn, the moderators.

The Feds at this time are getting frustrated at the boarder situation... they want to know how shit is brought across and really won't stop until they get a handle on this situation... current legislation is laying down laws and punishments for people as we speak... harsher penalties are on the way and this will be used to get people to breakdown and turn in and over independant labs that make some of the best gear on the planet.

Now... if you had the administration of EF by the balls... and had a guy like Big Rick Rock on the inside working (and getting paid, mind you) to do all this ... you'd probably have a pretty firm foothold on shit -- a few months ago... EF gave out FREE premium Hushmail accounts to the moderators... it all clicks now.

EF Sam helped protect alot of the mods from this by deleting shit that was dangerous and bringing to the mods attention everything that was going on... THEY found out about this and had him "disconnected" so to speak... There is rampent speculation that Kronk is the owner of Chemical Muscle -- he isn't, he sold his interest in it to someone else (can't say, but he is also a mod at EF -- not me assholes ) -- and they used this as a reason for "letting him go".

Look at the members who are leaving... Frackal, and others... soon, some more of the mods will leave... I suggest that if you are posting on EF -- keep it simple, mask your IP and don't use EF mail...

I can answer any questions... I have a few clients to train, and will be back later on tonight.

C-ditty

Comment

• Easto

From Mvmaxx:

The reason behind why your Elite mail is still safe

Ok, since this whole Elite thing seems to be spinning out of control I'd like to try to squash one rumor. Now before I get into this I will say that I have experience with security and PKI technology but I am not the end all knowledge on security so I welcome any and all rebuttals to this. I'd like to debate this so we get to the bottom of it.

Your elite e-mail is not compromised. The Elite staff does not have access to it even if they wanted to.

Why not? Read on if you want to be bored by the technical details.

Because of the technology that Hush uses. Hush uses their own proprietary Hush encryption engine, which utilizes Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). This is used in the Elitefitness.com accts as well as hush.com, hushmail.com and cyber-rights.net.

The way this works is you first download a private key when signing up with Hush. You then create your passphrase and combined they create an encrypted private key which is stored on the Hush global servers. You will use this key along with your passphrase to decrypt messages. You use the recipients' public key to "encrypt" messages.

Now let's say that the Elite staff or Hush staff has access to both your private and public keys. They can't decode any messages or log on to your account as the private key is encrypted and needs the passphrase to decrypt it before it can be used.

So it doesn't really matter if they have access to the PGP keys or not. They can only access your account if they have your passphrase.

AHHHH BUT HERE'S THE CAVEAT If you use the same passphrase for your Elitefitness.com login that you do for your elitefitness.com e-mail account then yes they could access it as they have access to the password you use when you login to the Elite "board."

So as long as your passwords are different from your e-mail to the site login you should be fine.

Comment

Working...