Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Fitnessvolt.com Article

On Fitnessvolt.com i just ran across a very comprehensive article on bodybuilding. It's title is A to Z Tips for Bodybuilding. It is literally an a to z list. Very comprehensive and worth the time taken to read. Or listened to as they have an audio option if your like me and listen to stuff while you're working.
    I tried to post a link but couldnt figure it out. But then i just had a birthday and am now closer tom70 than 60. Lol. Check it out if you're so inclined. It's one of the best most comprehensive articles on bodybuilding I've ever seen. But then i just learned how to read a few years ago. I can see spot run. Run spot run. ��������
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Thanks.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
      On Fitnessvolt.com i just ran across a very comprehensive article on bodybuilding. It's title is A to Z Tips for Bodybuilding. It is literally an a to z list. Very comprehensive and worth the time taken to read. Or listened to as they have an audio option if your like me and listen to stuff while you're working.
      I tried to post a link but couldnt figure it out. But then i just had a birthday and am now closer tom70 than 60. Lol. Check it out if you're so inclined. It's one of the best most comprehensive articles on bodybuilding I've ever seen. But then i just learned how to read a few years ago. I can see spot run. Run spot run. ��������
      Easy access

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

LOL! It was easy to do wasnt it HDH? My online illiteracy reveals my age more and more these days.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
          LOL! It was easy to do wasnt it HDH? My online illiteracy reveals my age more and more these days.
          Ya, I don't even want to talk about it when I get a new phone. If they would make them better, I would need new ones, lol

Links are pretty simple. Just go to the top, highlight the address bar, copy it and paste it to the reply and it will link itself.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

I personally want to try the Myo-reps!

Comment

Working...